Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy orders uber after bar close. He gets in car with two attractive women. Sets his place as final destination.
They all work in the same office. One girl dropped at 85 wharf and then the other at 16 yonge. Second girl asks him if he wants to come upstairs. He says he's tired and wants to go home. As soon as she gets out and heads inside, guy directs me back to the first girls place....LOL

·
Premium Member
7,181 Posts
Guy orders uber after bar close. He gets in car with two attractive women. Sets his place as final destination.
They all work in the same office. One girl dropped at 85 wharf and then the other at 16 yonge. Second girl asks him if he wants to come upstairs. He says he's tired and wants to go home. As soon as she gets out and heads inside, guy directs me back to the first girls place....LOL
U should have gone to second girl

·
Premium Member
7,181 Posts
Today afternoon i dropped a couple four season to airport terminal 3 select; at reaching the airport husband ask her does she have change 5 - 10 dollars fir the tip she said yes ; I was happy took at the bags and they didn't give the tip and walk inside the terminal; while they were walking even I shouted safe flight but no good ; :eek::eek:

no tip

1 - 3 of 3 Posts