Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
579 Posts
So Uber, you're telling me all I have to do is twice the amount of rides that I've done all week, and you'll generously give me an extra $40??

OMG omg!! I'm sold, sign me up now please View attachment 229041
Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Number

Ima typical smoking uber driver...
I paid all my bills last week...n taking it ez every week after...im lazy rn...wake n bake lol
I should eat, shower, n go on a 16 hr marathon anting :p a bunch of events everywhere. Lets get it!!

·
Premium Member
Cheapest SUV I can find for the Black Market
8,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sometimes when I hit enough of that Skywalker, I probably could go on a 16-hour driving binge and not care what I pick up

View attachment 229058
Ima typical smoking uber driver...
I paid all my bills last week...n taking it ez every week after...im lazy rn...wake n bake lol
I should eat, shower, n go on a 16 hr marathon anting :p a bunch of events everywhere. Lets get it!!

·
Banned
579 Posts
I can't wait to get on your level with pay :(:(:(
Are u and OcJarvis driving in the same county?
OC and Ventura County or Riverside County?

Sometimes when I hit enough of that Skywalker, I probably could go on a 16-hour driving binge and not care what I pick up
The only problem with that for me is...when i go super ham one day the very next day i cant uber...im getting old :( i need whole day to recuperate

·
Premium Member
8,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The problem is, I can't smoke and drive at all. I saved the Skywalker for relaxation time after work. I'd be a mess if I drove baked

Are u and OcJarvis driving in the same county?
OC and Ventura County or Riverside County?

The only problem with that for me is...when i go super ham one day the very next day i cant uber...im getting old :( i need whole day to recuperate

·
Banned
579 Posts
I'm in IE in riverside. I get nothing out here. Trying to figure it out when I head to Pomona chino hills area
U have a big event tonight...pls excel :(

The problem is, I can't smoke and drive at all. I saved the Skywalker for relaxation time after work. I'd be a mess if I drove baked
Only way i know how to uber is be super baked lol :p

·
Banned
579 Posts
Yea I'm aware of it tonite. Lord I pray it's successful
Oh trust me, it will be...
Too many events everywhere tonight...it will be good at night...
I can see future surges...
Minimum 3.5 there tonight unless there is a boost...if there is boost 2x lol
Tomorrow u should get some LA trips in the morning b4 check out times...
Ill see u at LAX tomorrow :)

·
Premium Member
8,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you have LAX, you should be able to Target business Travelers flying out on Mondays. If you do Lyft and have a LAX placard, you can probably get home too as long as you don't mind driving base

I'm in IE in riverside. I get nothing out here. Trying to figure it out when I head to Pomona chino hills area
Because Uber hates me and is setting me up to fail.

Different people get different Quests. I have no idea the Rhyme or Reason behind it

Why does your quest end Sunday at 11 and mine at 4 a.m. Monday morning?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts