Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Uber has stats on all of us, our driving schedules, locations and behaviors. They know who they should encourage to chase PDP, and who should do the long rides. Their main aim is to serve all riders, short and long distances, everywhere, at all time of the days and nights. So I just roll with the punches too.

·
Premium Member
1,607 Posts
Too many ants to chase quest on weekends...base Pool fools chasing paltry quests....it has become a shit experience and the pax understand this and expect crappy, noob/clueless Uber drivers....

....who will talk your ear off about how this isn't what they plan to do (I'm really going to school to be X) and how their sister is moving here from abroad to live with him soon.

And....I was on a date as this noob drove 25 mph in 45 zone and just kept talking (dude shut up!) but he was too happy not to gush and gush.

Wouldn't "take the hint" to drive the speed limit:
"Just keep going straight we got a mile to go."

This is at 1am after Infinity War. 4.93 rated driver with 200 rides under his belt.

Of course he was driving one of those rental cars.

At least my date and I had a good laugh when we FINALLY arrived. Lordy.

And was this driver done at this late hour? Nope he was planning to Ant-on. "They kick me out at 12 hours and I have two to go." Lol

Thanks for the crappy UberX ride, Uber.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
And....I was on a date as this noob drove 25 mph in 45 zone and just kept talking (dude shut up!) but he was too happy not to gush and gush.

Wouldn't "take the hint" to drive the speed limit:
"Just keep going straight we got a mile to go."
whats even more f'd up a lot of the noobs are quite comfortable going about it like this!:mad: You ever notice the rising use of horns in recent years? exactly.

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
Uber has stats on all of us, our driving schedules, locations and behaviors. They know who they should encourage to chase PDP, and who should do the long rides. Their main aim is to serve all riders, short and long distances, everywhere, at all time of the days and nights. So I just roll with the punches too.
Yup and I am going to time out again on the weekday one again
Taking the weekend off of Uber
65 - 230
75- 265

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
lol 65 and 75 trips sounds brutal. Thats like 1 long day and 2 medium days.

I don't know how some of you guys do it... When I was a full timer I remember many times of loneliness during weekend grinding.... so many people out and about enjoying their lives while you were putting up with BS from entitled privileged weekend brats.

·
Premium Member
6,142 Posts
I can grind 45 out on a Friday and then just do 20 the next 2 days.... but i can work 12 hour days. I don't care about working the weekends anymore. Some days i have stuff planned with friends some not, but i like the fact my liver isn't getting killed every weekend now.

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
I can grind 45 out on a Friday and then just do 20 the next 2 days.... but i can work 12 hour days. I don't care about working the weekends anymore. Some days i have stuff planned with friends some not, but i like the fact my liver isn't getting killed every weekend now.
Isn't it hard to do 45 on a Friday with people working from home and Sacramento drivers in town?

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
How's driving too much bad for your liver?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.