Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Think they got some backlash from drivers on the 3 headed, err 3 tiered attempt?
I opted in on this one, but the $3-$4 it most likely will end up as won't be worth the aggravation of doing $3.50 bar hop rides.

·
Banned
276 Posts
They need to have a mid day or early evening one as well since only a portion of drivers are brave enough to drive that late. I realize they may not "need" to guarantee during those hours but it would help protect and incentivize us a little bit. Which I am fully aware that they care nothing about.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I rarely make it to these hours. I am dog tired by then after driving from like 5 pm on. I refuse to turn on my app downtown on the weekends.. Usually just trips in and the app goes off.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
I rarely make it to these hours. I am dog tired by then after driving from like 5 pm on. I refuse to turn on my app downtown on the weekends.. Usually just trips in and the app goes off.
My plan is to be downtown at 1, log my minimum number of rides, then high tail it to the boonies.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
I received the guarantee email on Sunday evening. Lol. 15 hours after the end of the guarantee period.
I had opted in via the text message on Thursday. I think I qualified both nights, now I will see how uber will try to not pay it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
ATX22, I chickened out of my attempt at the guarantees. Instead, I worked Sat morning from 7:00 AM till 3:00 PM. 10 rides, $145.00. Wasn't bad.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts