Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,168 Posts
I expected to be slow because I think people are saving it up for next weekend. Last night was not good at all. Of the passengers I did have many were shit faced drunk before 11 p.m. and tips were mostly non-existent with only $1 in app on Lyft and absolutely nothing on Uber.
I did however get a $10 cash tip from an Indian gentleman on my last ride of the night. He was very pleasant to have in the car and restored my faith in humanity.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
I expected to be slow because I think people are saving it up for next weekend. Last night was not good at all. Of the passengers I did have many were shit faced drunk before 11 p.m. and tips were mostly non-existent with only $1 in app on Lyft and absolutely nothing on Uber.
I did however get a $10 cash tip from an Indian gentleman on my last ride of the night. He was very pleasant to have in the car and restored my faith in humanity.
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ill be taking tonight off. Go ahead and take my share of Uber cash tonight. Ill be out in full force tomorrow, cruising the streets of Deal making fat wads of cabbage.
I'm a $lettuce$ kinda guy myself,jmo

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Got home around an hour ago.
After a tragic start, I cleaned up with a few modest surges.
Highest surge was 9.5 mile at 2.3x with a young guy that was in the bag. Passed out in the back seat. Dropped him off at a closed Home Depot of all places. Kid stumbled out of my car and fell into a bunch of flowers/plants in front of the store. High confidence he gets picked up for public buzzed up.
Took a long trip ping at 1.5x from way up in northern Bergen county to South Edison.
Picked up a merit badge for a clean car too.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.