Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Inconsistent or incompetent or both.

That Jesse video just shows what corporate is like. Reading from a cue card and cracking up during filming CPUC Regulations is so unprofessional.

Make that go viral. TOOL!!

·
Banned
3,693 Posts
I got mine this morning..

it seems people get theirs at different times of the day. If you're using Gmail, check the promotions tab. it seems it gets sent there.

Unless you got the iPhone then the native email app just gets sent directly to inbox

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got mine this morning..

it seems people get theirs at different times of the day. If you're using Gmail, check the promotions tab. it seems it gets sent there.

Unless you got the iPhone then the native email app just gets sent directly to inbox
Can you screenshot the hours for today and tomorrow? Thank you Mr. Joe

·
Registered
56 Posts
They have all there ants and not even bothering with non core insentives on Friday? I see they still have there los angeles core insentives, did they just do away with insentives in non core?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
At the risk of getting bent over for this... Is it possible to actually smell a rate increase July 1st? They have to pay for these trade dresses, packaging and incentives somehow.!!
Nothing in Non Core so far.

·
Banned
3,693 Posts
At the risk of getting bent over for this... Is it possible to actually smell a rate increase July 1st? They have to pay for these trade dresses, packaging and incentives somehow.!!
Nothing in Non Core so far.
Seems like they want everyone in the Core. Core surges more than non-core. Back in Jan-Feb. when they cut the rates, ALL OF THE CORE was 2x-4x all day. Notice how when they cut the boost hours, it started surging again? Then they put more hours in... it's the only way for them to prevent surging.

Now, they're coming up with a "upfront fare" even if it's surging or not. Now it begs to question whether they will charge the rider more while only paying the driver regular rate.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They can kiss my ___for $0.85/0.90. Yet ants be lining up killing my Friday morning. Literally zero requests from 430-530am with at least a dozen cars within a 2 mile radius of Woodland Hills.

·
Registered
202 Posts
No surge no ride for sure this weekend for me in non core.

Woke up at 330am and surveyed the pax app. got one shorty select ping. So many X drivers out for base rate snatching up pings that would've been selects, most likely airport runs.

I live right on the border of core / non core near Pasadena so no incentive for non core is huge for me. Pasadena can burn red before I bother to take a ping there and hopefully it will for an extended period.

Good luck to you guys this weekend. It's gonna be rough out there.

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
Yea, no incentive, no surge, no go. I had a nice LAX run out to Pasadena yesterday. Soon as I dropped the guy off, I went offline and headed back down the 110. Soon as I was in the CORE, turned it back on.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ya looking at coolrides insentives for all of Los Angeles make me think they have all the hourly drivers going out in non core while we all have to hit the meat grinder "la core" to get our insentives, f uber I hate driving in core! So I'ma pass on this one. But this really feels like the beginning of the end of the insentives, and really with this many ants rolling around they can prolly get away it with limited surges.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts