Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys, just recently moved out here from L.A. and I heard a few people say that here in ATL it's not required to put the UBER decals on your vehicle. Is this true as far as all of you know?

·
Registered
161 Posts
I didn’t put it on before but now I highly recommend it as I’ve found great usage. But make sure you place it on the BACK on your car windshield. You’ll find it is A LOT easier to change lane because people tend to be nicer on Uber driver since they’re on the clock. Many people appreciate Uber Driver, so let the person behind you know you’re one. Most likely they will let you cut their lane without being an ass.

Happy Ubering

·
Registered
384 Posts
I only use the hang tag at the airport, not the Uber decal. Never had any problem.
Be careful... I watched an officer issue 2 citations to cars in front of me for only having 1 or the other and not both. I could hear her screaming at the drivers even with my windows rolled up. She was explaining that both are required as well as the placement on the windshield and she even pointed to my windshield and told them to look for an example.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Be careful... I watched an officer issue 2 citations to cars in front of me for only having 1 or the other and not both. I could hear her screaming at the drivers even with my windows rolled up. She was explaining that both are required as well as the placement on the windshield and she even pointed to my windshield and told them to look for an example.
WOW!!! It's great to know that you are the perfect model driver. I will salute you the next time I see you at the airport.

You probably leave your airport hang tag on your windshield 24/7 along with your perfect trade dress. I'll bet you even have a pink glow light in your front windshield.

·
Registered
309 Posts
WOW!!! It's great to know that you are the perfect model driver. I will salute you the next time I see you at the airport.

You probably leave your airport hang tag on your windshield 24/7 along with your perfect trade dress. I'll bet you even have a pink glow light in your front windshield.
Damn dude, you are the epitome of a d!$k. You can Google epitome, I'm sure you will need to.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Wow. I was going to say that I've never noticed any of the cops really care at the pickup location. I guess it shows that Airport duty really is a punishment for bad cops.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts