Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I switched over to Waze last week to see if I like it better than Google map or Lyft/Uber’s own.
I noticed a lot of issues w/ the map, specially in the PC area- St. Regis in particular- wanted to head to Hwy 40 instead of just going down to McKinley Gap trail.
Anyway, I do IT stuff and it seems that it is easy to make changes to the map.
So, IF you use Waze and find issues, take screenshots of the issues you encounter and post them here and I’ll fix .

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Think found issue to St. Regis long drive: the exit going out was marked as private, so made some adjustments and should work now.
Seems as I level up (like a game) I can do more things w/ out supervisor interaction.
Also, can take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks for updates to hit the actual app, so send me what you want/need updated so can level faster😂🍺👍

·
Premium Member
3,308 Posts
And eventually once updated in Waze it will make it's way to Google Maps in a week or two.

I like Google Maps lane assist better than Waze. Also, hitting the..... direction review button? not sure what it's called, but you push it and zooms out and you can easily see various routes with ETA. Much easier to see that in Maps over Waze. Lane assist not as important now that I have been driving in Utah for a couple years. But was very helpful when I first arrived in Utah. Esp downtown area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.