1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like them to go to prison also.

DiDi is up next in Las Vegas !

Can you stop that ?

Can the Las Vegas taxicab cartel stop it ? We will see very shortly.

Like TK said if you do not like being an Uber driver just quit.

It is that simple. Millions of drivers have quit and millions more will in due course.

Uber is just a side hustle that is all it is.

·
Registered
793 Posts

Can you stop that ?

It is that simple. Millions of drivers have quit and millions more will in due course.

Not about uber it's about you, you throw a bunch of 10 dollars words and quotes in a 2 cent container then throw them against a wall. Half the time you only use a portion of the sentence.

·
Premium Member
4,266 Posts

Can you stop that ?

Can you stop that ?

Yes, you are correct. Uber management should be in prison. YOU are living proof of what uber looks for, weak, and feeble minded.

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Yes, you are correct. Uber management should be in prison. YOU are living proof of what uber looks for, weak, and feeble minded.
Thank you for your kind words.

It must be difficult for a cab driver in Las Vegas like yourself for almost two decades to accept the data from the Nevada Taxicab Authority and see such abject, failure from the Las Vegas taxicab cartel. It must be bitter pill for you to shallow. At least you are a very successful trader and rich.

Knowing that when the public at large have been given a choice in ground transportation in the first 997 days of TNC operations in Las Vegas and 44% of Las Vegas taxicab cartel business has gone to TNC's drivers must be tough for you. Since the majority of TNC drivers are just doing a side hustle for a couple of months, for a few hundred dollars a month.

Over 8.8 million times the public at large have chosen to take a TNC over a taxicab in Las Vegas according to the Nevada Taxicab Authority stats from Setember 15, 2015 to the end of April this year. Big number !

Almost every single fare I pick-up as a 'single homer' for Uber in Vegas has been when the cab lines are full of professional taxicab drivers. I have never gotten used to that fact. It is still odd seeing countless immaculate cabs and Uber customers waiting for me sometimes for 5 or 6 minutes to pick them up when the professional taxicab driver is parked almost right next to them.

Thankfully,Uber has given me an opportunity to crush my students loans over the last several years with a side hustle. I will always be grateful for that opportunity.

Did you know that the student loan delinquency rate is a 11.2 % ? Thank goodness I am not part of that team.

Perhaps, one day I will be as fortunate as you are.

·
Registered
286 Posts

It must be difficult for a cab driver in Las Vegas like yourself for almost two decades to accept the data from the Nevada Taxicab Authority and see such abject, failure from the Las Vegas taxicab cartel. It must be bitter pill for you to shallow. At least you are a very successful trader and rich.

Knowing that when the public at large have been given a choice in ground transportation in the first 997 days of TNC operations in Las Vegas and 44% of Las Vegas taxicab cartel business has gone to TNC's drivers must be tough for you. Since the majority of TNC drivers are just doing a side hustle for a couple of months, for a few hundred dollars a month.

Over 8.8 million times the public at large have chosen to take a TNC over a taxicab in Las Vegas according to the Nevada Taxicab Authority stats from Setember 15, 2015 to the end of April this year. Big number !

Almost every single fare I pick-up as a 'single homer' for Uber in Vegas has been when the cab lines are full of professional taxicab drivers. I have never gotten used to that fact. It is still odd seeing countless immaculate cabs and Uber customers waiting for me sometimes for 5 or 6 minutes to pick them up when the professional taxicab driver is parked almost right next to them.

Thankfully,Uber has given me an opportunity to crush my students loans over the last several years with a side hustle. I will always be grateful for that opportunity.

Did you know that the student loan delinquency rate is a 11.2 % ? Thank goodness I am not part of that team.

you're weird.

·
Premium Member
4,266 Posts

Your reading retention is at a remedial level. But worse than that you don't listen to ANYONE on this site. You pontificate. And, NO I dont drive taxi, and NO I don't drive for the rudeshare RAPISTS. And because of this you will NOT be as fortunate as I.

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Your reading retention is at a remedial level. But worse than that you don't listen to ANYONE on this site. You pontificate. And, NO I dont drive taxi, and NO I don't drive for the rudeshare RAPISTS. And because of this you will NOT be as fortunate as I.
Once again I thank you for you kind remarks.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts

Yeah, but let's get some facts straight!! You post on here as though ALL passengers choose to use uber over taxis when that isn't even close to true!!

Fact: an uber Fare is basically the same price as a taxi on the strip... Even the airport is only a few more dollars then TNC... people notice that!! Also, taxi rates don't change...

Last night my wife and I Went to see JLo @ planet Hollywood... we decided to get some drinks at NYNY afterwards and took a taxi.... the fare was $10.35... on uber, it was posting at 9.68...

Second... u/l has a goal of replacing mass transit... Let's get the facts straight... people will still own cars... the suburban flight is still not profitable for TNC, much like it's not for public transit....

TNC should have put taxis out of business... but hasn't because it's not the best yet choice, it's simply the cheaper choice!!

And Farman, don't worry... carma is something else...lol first, you were the biggest cheerleader for driver getting fare wages and for what's right... Now since uber hasn't taken over the world like you thought... now you bash on the same drivers that you supposedly tried to protect 2 years ago.... I could say so much on here right now about how fake you are!! But you lost all credibility with Vegas drivers a year ago!! A self driving car still won't get you respect... you're just an uber h.... I can insert another word other than "homer", but moderators will give me another nasty gram....lol duces!

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Las Vegas taxicab cartel has lost 44% of their business from September 15, 2015 to April 30, 2018.

This happen in less than one thousand days !

The public at large since September 15, 2015 have chosen to use a TNC over a taxicab 8.8 million times in Las Vegas then they could have used a taxicab if they wanted that option.

Globally the taxicab industry loss over 4 billion trips during 2017 to Uber alone.

The next option to be launched for the public at large in Las Vegas will be Express POOl which is 30-50 percent cheaper than an UberPOOL for an even cheaper ride.

The best news is the Certify 2018 Spendsmart report that lays out the facts quite nicely for the taxicab industry's abject failure in America against TNC operations: The taxicab industry is taking their biggest hit with their share of the markeplace for the first time every it is at single digits. In Q1 2014 the taxicab industry had 37% of the marketplace and in Q1 2018 the taxicab industry controlled only 6% of the marketplace. That is a decrease of 31% in 4 years. The business traveler favors ride-hauling (TNC) by a wide margin now with 71% of the markeplace of ground transportation in America. In the past year alone that is a 12% increase for TNC operations in America.

Of course, the results in 2018 will be even better !

Time to Uber On !

·
Premium Member
4,266 Posts
The Las Vegas taxicab cartel has lost 44% of their business from September 15, 2015 to April 30, 2018.

The public at large since September 15, 2015 have chosen to use a TNC over a taxicab 8.8 million times in Las Vegas then they could have used a taxicab if they wanted that option.

Globally the taxicab industry loss over 4 billion trips during 2017 to Uber alone.

The next option to be launched for the public at large in Las Vegas will be Express POOl which is 30-50 percent cheaper than an UberPOOL for an even cheaper ride.

The best news is the Certify 2018 Spendsmart report that lays out the facts quite nicely for the taxicab industry's abject failure in America against TNC operations: The taxicab industry is taking their biggest hit with their share of the markeplace for the first time every it is at single digits. In Q1 2014 the taxicab industry had 37% of the marketplace and in Q1 2018 the taxicab industry controlled only 6% of the marketplace. That is a decrease of 31% in 4 years. The business traveler favors ride-hauling (TNC) by a wide margin now with 71% of the markeplace of ground transportation in America. In the past year alone that is a 12% increase for TNC operations in America.

Time to Uber On !
You have a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome. Pathetic. You like it rough, real rough.

Time to Uber On !
Let's get some facts straight. You blindly idolize the scummiest nootropic taking silicon valley scum of the earth. At least start taking drugs like your idols, it would make your patbetic posts more interesting. Drug on, scum!

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You have a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome. Pathetic. You like it rough, real rough.
It is very odd why a successful individual like your good self would spend so much time on uberpeople forum.

Why are you here ?

What did TK do to you that makes you so angry ?

You should be delighted that you are successful and enjoying life and be happy.

You know SoftBank/ Waymo/Didi will crush the Las Vegas taxicab cartel in due time like a bug.

It is over it is that simple it is just a matter of time.

It is all about the capital reserves in this game now.

·
Premium Member
4,266 Posts
It is very odd why a successful individual like your good self would spend so much time on uberpeople forum.

Why are you here ?

What did TK do to you that makes you so angry ?

You should be delighted that you are successful and enjoying life and be happy.

You know SoftBank/ Waymo/Didi will crush the Las Vegas taxicab cartel in due time like a bug.

It is over it is that simple it is just a matter of time.

It is all about the capital reserves in this game now.
I could care less. I also have a syndrome. Norma Rae Syndrome. I hate subhuman scum that your idols are.

Like i said rudeshare preys on the weak and feeble. Even though there are millions of decent to good jobs available, fools chose to be raped by nootropic taking drug addicts.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts