Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
2,378 Posts
I wonder what babs will blame this one on. The one in Bayswater Rd was down to a taxi rank that is nowhere near the junction according to him. Even though the biker was doing 70 in a 30 limit.
It's bad enough being in a cab, the thought of being on a bike when that ping goes off , bloody frightening mate. Knowledge boys.......BEWARE.

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
I wonder what babs will blame this one on. The one in Bayswater Rd was down to a taxi rank that is nowhere near the junction according to him. Even though the biker was doing 70 in a 30 limit.
Can't blame anyone as no official reports yet

And the bayswater rd one it's not what caused the tragedy it's what comes after totally disgusting and biased decision makers
Any way RIP all the lives lost may Allah bless the souls of all

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
From what I remember 70 mph was a conservative estimate.
As you decided to open that subject again
I will ask

Which one is the side rd and which one is the main Rd

Who need to do the observation

What happened to the rule of look and look again

On a scale of 1 to 10 how do you classify the danger of that particular junction

There are too many factors leads to accidents in this junction

1 the taxi rank with unattended cabs
2 the tree on the right
3 fast incoming traffic from both ways
4 the approach to the double dotted lines is downhill makes stopping by the lines needs more braking than normal
5 bayswater rd it's actually not as straight as it looks on the map
6 if there's a bus on the left lane no can can predict what's behind it or overtaking it
7 pedestrians crossing from both sides sometimes with pets or prams
8 the council leaves this as the only way to avoid going to park lane because the want to divert the traffic from a very secure place round to corner (u know and I know what's in Hyde Park Gardens news)
9 what's wrong in turning right at the end of Brook st w1
10 thanks for listening

Reactions: Gilga

·
Premium Member
5,273 Posts
I will ask

On a scale of 1 to 10 how do you classify the danger of that particular junction

2 the tree on the right
4 the approach to the double dotted lines is downhill makes stopping by the lines needs more braking than normal
6 if there's a bus on the left lane no can can predict what's behind it or overtaking it
8 the council leaves this as the only way to avoid going to park lane because the want to divert the traffic from a very secure place round to corner (u know and I know what's in Hyde Park Gardens news)
10 thanks for listening
babs. i want to buy you a pint mate. i mean that it totally insane what you just wrote but seriously i think we could have a great chat over a pint. open offer.....?

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
babs. i want to buy you a pint mate. i mean that it totally insane what you just wrote but seriously i think we could have a great chat over a pint. open offer.....?
I am a tea man myself and thanks for the offer
He asked

·
Premium Member
6,526 Posts
I will ask

2 the tree on the right
10 thanks for listening
What a load of crap .

·
Banned
4,857 Posts
I will ask

2 the tree on the right
10 thanks for listening
Well done. Thats one of the most ridiculous posts ever made on here. And that includes some of Taz's.
The biker died because he was doing 70mph along Bayswater Rd. Or in other terms, he was riding like a lunatic, pushing his luck, thinking he was invincible, and his luck ran out. After a lot of investigation, the police, accident investigators, and forensic experts said the taxi driver was not to blame in any way and that it was the bikers fault. Only you Babs, think you know better. Well guess what, you dont.
And even worse, you wear pyjamas.

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
Well done. Thats one of the most ridiculous posts ever made on here. And that includes some of Taz's.
The biker died because he was doing 70mph along Bayswater Rd. Or in other terms, he was riding like a lunatic, pushing his luck, thinking he was invincible, and his luck ran out. After a lot of investigation, the police, accident investigators, and forensic experts said the taxi driver was not to blame in any way and that it was the bikers fault. Only you Babs, think you know better. Well guess what, you dont.
And even worse, you wear pyjamas.
well I already told you its not the accident what I was discussing its what comes after the accident
every other accident its the fault of who comes from side road to main road apart from this one
I cant think about anything else apart from bias as you know where the biker and the cabbie from

sorry to go into that again but remember you are the one who started it .. even on driving test you will fail the test if you cause some one to use the brakes emerging from side road to main road

1 - 20 of 90 Posts