Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey.
So im trying to get the Warrant check done to become a driver and I run into a problem. The Uber web site tells me to go to 1400 Lubbock's court to get it, but when I went there, they told me I need some paperwork first, Uber doe not mention anything about any paperwork. So do I need I need some paperwork first (and where do I get it?) or did they just send me away for whatever reason.
Thank you,
Andrei.

·
Premium Member
5,363 Posts
They want you to get paperwork showing you have no warrants? Gee, wouldn't people fake the paperwork if they do have warrants?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Did you ask them what paperwork you need? Uber will not tell you you need anything because they do not know. They are a clueless bunch only interested in money.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Hey.
So im trying to get the Warrant check done to become a driver and I run into a problem. The Uber web site tells me to go to 1400 Lubbock's court to get it, but when I went there, they told me I need some paperwork first, Uber doe not mention anything about any paperwork. So do I need I need some paperwork first (and where do I get it?) or did they just send me away for whatever reason.
Thank you,
Andrei.
Warrant check? Is that the term Uber used?

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Keep us posted. It looks like your background check includes a warrant, which is why they sent you to the courthouse to figure it out. Not sure which one I'm more surprised about, that they bothered to find that or that you applied with that.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
If you do have a warrant, don't expect to leave the court house!

You can, and I suggest you do, go to a bail bondsman and have them find out for you. You can post your bond, have the appropriate agency pick you up at the bondsman's office and be out in minimal time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts