Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
From Hollywood He took a pool ride to the Uber car leasing center in Ingelwood.. his job is to ride around all day reviewing drivers, pax and collecting data etc.
He gave me a hard time for making a lady walk across a residentsal street to get into my car and not turning the car around for curb side pickup even though it was going the wrong way for our pool trip..
Once i found out he was an uber rep i talked to him about it and said, this is pool, the bottom, if she wants to be treated special she can get Select or Black car.. he then said the same Tavis coolaid of im not the victom here etc..

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
Dont pick up or drive this tool. He starts his day 7:15ish am from his apartment at 1746 N. Wilcox in Hollywood. He is a short rocker stinky looking dude with a big currly afro and an ipad. Sorry, i forgot his name, and the waybill only has name of last pickup from pool. But if you get him watchout or dont drive him.. He took a pool ride to the Uber car leasing center in Ingelwood.. his job is to ride around all day reviewing drivers etc.
He gave me crap for making a lady walk across a residentsal street to get into my car and not turning the car around for curb side pickup even though it was going the wrong way for our pool trip..
Once i found out he was an uber rep i talked to him about it and said, this is pool, the bottom for super cheap people, if she wants to be treated special she can get Select or Black car.. he then said the same Tavis coolaid of im not the victom here etc.. I layed into him and talked about if uber cared about customer service it would treat the drivers better and not keep taking a bigger cut, lowering rates and scamming them, then they would treat passengers better.. he didnt seem to get it..
In anycase, if u get this guy you know what to expect.. if i were u id cancel the ride if you see him walking to your car.. you can just say he looked unsafe and scary as he is a scrub.
Easy enough to fix. Don't pick up pool rides.

·
Premium Member
5,600 Posts
Dont pick up or drive this tool. He starts his day 7:15ish am from his apartment at 1746 N. Wilcox in Hollywood. He is a short rocker stinky looking dude with a big currly afro and an ipad. Sorry, i forgot his name, and the waybill only has name of last pickup from pool. But if you get him watchout or dont drive him.. He took a pool ride to the Uber car leasing center in Ingelwood.. his job is to ride around all day reviewing drivers etc.
He gave me crap for making a lady walk across a residentsal street to get into my car and not turning the car around for curb side pickup even though it was going the wrong way for our pool trip..
Once i found out he was an uber rep i talked to him about it and said, this is pool, the bottom for super cheap people, if she wants to be treated special she can get Select or Black car.. he then said the same Tavis coolaid of im not the victom here etc.. I layed into him and talked about if uber cared about customer service it would treat the drivers better and not keep taking a bigger cut, lowering rates and scamming them, then they would treat passengers better.. he didnt seem to get it..
In anycase, if u get this guy you know what to expect.. if i were u id cancel the ride if you see him walking to your car.. you can just say he looked unsafe and scary as he is a scrub.
Some idiot messing with you ... Uber doesn't have employees rating drivers .. Uber could care less and they aren't about to pay someone to do it .. that's what the star rating is for ..

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Some idiot messing with you ... Uber doesn't have employees rating drivers .. Uber could care less and they aren't about to pay someone to do it .. that's what the star rating is for ..
I thought so too at first, but after i talked to him awhile he used all the same uber phrases they trian them to say at the uber offices and he knew a lot.. also, he kept defending their pratices, and i dropped him off at uber car leasing office in Ingelwood with a huge uber sign out front.

i dont take pool unless 3x surge, impossible to run into him.

but thanks for the headsup, and good luck with ur acct
He might not aways be using po

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
I thought so too at first, but after i talked to him awhile he used all the same bullshit phrases they trian them to say at the uber offices and he knew a lot.. also, he kept defending their pratices, and i dropped him off at uber car leasing office in Ingelwood with a huge uber sign out front.

He might not always be using pool..
This makes my blood boil, I would love to pick this guy up... news at 11 for sure

·
Premium Member
23,298 Posts
Why do you say this? He claimed his job tital was Data Analizer.. i assumed that is uber's fancy name for a person that collects data on drivers and other passangers in pool, etc..
He is simply an Uber Tool employee. He thinks he knows what he is talking about, but trust me Uber is not sending 'observers' or Driver Reviewers into the field. If they did they would lose half their driving force...they can't afford to do that.

;)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
He is simply an Uber Tool employee. He thinks he knows what he is talking about, but trust me Uber is not sending 'observers' or Driver Reviewers into the field. If they did they would lose half their driving force...they can't afford to do that.

;)
To rate drivers yes, but to get feedback you can do it on a smaller scale.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Unless you are after that poor bonus, stop all other rides. Take your pax to the destination and move on. Pool is a killer, EVERYTIME I do pool its a joke. Ive anted enough to know it's not worth it, if you have to drive for base because there is no other option, then go for it. But no surge or boost, pool is taking food out of your mouth.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts