Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but I was in an accident in which the other driver was at fault last month. I don't know if that will mean I won't be accepted or not.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Atlanta. I'm waiting for the background check to come back in a few days. I've never gotten a speeding ticket but did get one for going straight when I should have turned. I guess we'll see if that counts against me.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Atlanta. I'm waiting for the background check to come back in a few days. I've never gotten a speeding ticket but did get one for going straight when I should have turned. I guess we'll see if that counts against me.
I think the only traffic violations that will cause rejection are suspended licences in the last seven years, DUI's and reckless driving in the last 7 years.

They wont worry about a few points, if they did they would have no drives especially after the tickets you get when you are out there for 10 hours a day. You are going to get tickets.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
As long as there was no major structural damage or frame damage, then you should be good to go.

Uber, is a ... fiddle, who knows what reasons they will think of to decline your vehicle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My car is brand new actually. I've started the background check and am still waiting to get the other documents I need in order.

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Only way to find out is to apply. The worse that can happen is they'll say no. Nothing. Ventured nothing gained.

Wait, uber we are talking about. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, nothing earned.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Friends don't let friends drive new cars UBERX, just don't do it.
Nice try unberxmike! You would think with all the bad experiences and people on here saying they aren't making any money you wouldn't have a question post like this one! It comes down to they only see the posts that tell them what they want to hear and have blinders on to the rest. Freeking amazing to me!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts