Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pick up some kids near PC and they wanted to be dropped off on campus, it was about 25 degrees, had to scan a card to get in, brought them to the dorm building and immediately had another fair come in. A security officer saw me and said uber couldn't be on campus, and that I could get banned from uber for being there. Any truth behind this or was he just lying to get me to leave?

· Registered
7 Posts
You cannot be on campus at PC any longer if you're picking up on Huxley Avenue you need to stop at the bus stop is pick up your fair go through the roundabout on the other side of the guard shack if you're picking up on Eaton Street you can go in the entrance and immediately at the guard shack you can pull a quick you eat and wait to the right of the guard shack Uber and those jokes at lift are not allowed any longer on campus nice suggestion call your fears before you get there so they know where you'll be so you're not sitting there waiting for them to walk through campus

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.