Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
folks i wanna sell my hybrid limited highlander 08 in very good condition with 180k miles for only $10k. Tell ur friends who are looking for a similar car. Btw, i am leving the us next Thursday because of mr.truuuumph.

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
10k for a ten year old car with 200k Uber miles sounds negotiable. That hybrid battery needs to be replaced soon.
Exactly. That's why it's for sale. I'm not buying the leaving the country bit. Ant needs a new ride because that one will soon be retired.

·
Premium Member
2,088 Posts
One down, 11,999,999 to go....

180,000 Uber miles is like 300,000 regular miles. Factor in how many times various bodily fluids have been left in there and it's enough to make your skin crawl. Don't run a black light in there...

·
Registered
266 Posts
folks i wanna sell my hybrid limited highlander 08 in very good condition with 180k miles for only $10k. Tell ur friends who are looking for a similar car. Btw, i am leving the us next Thursday because of mr.truuuumph.
Huh? You getting deported?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hope you're not getting deported!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am not being deported, thanks guys. I am just leaving and I am done here. So exciteeeeed....

One down, 11,999,999 to go....

180,000 Uber miles is like 300,000 regular miles. Factor in how many times various bodily fluids have been left in there and it's enough to make your skin crawl. Don't run a black light in there...
Whaaat? What a heck do u mean 180k=300k ? Is that new math or ur own theory?

·
Registered
443 Posts
He is saying that 180k miles of banging around the city with ungrateful passengers slamming doors and sliding in and out is comparable to 300k miles of personal use only.
Yeh basically we are out there letting pax banged our cars left and right.. our cars are basically being raped and Uber Is the mastermind behind these horrific raped scenes.. lol

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
What he means is that Uber miles are hard miles, and age the car a lot more than ordinary private usage.

If he were going to bid on your vehicle, he would discount it because of how you put on the 180,000 miles.

Remember, you have a lot more city mileage than the ordinary car, and you had back seat passengers a lot more often too.

·
Registered
187 Posts
If two identical cars had exactly the same mileage and were selling at the same price but one was used for Uber and the other wasn't, which car would you prefer to own?

·
Premium Member
2,088 Posts
If two identical cars had exactly the same mileage and were selling at the same price but one was used for Uber and the other wasn't, which car would you prefer to own?
The non-Uber car. I would take a car with higher non-Uber miles than one.with lower Uber miles.

I wasn't busting your balls. I didn't mean you specifically but in general. You drive differently doing Uber than you do just for regular day to day driving. D.C. roads suck so much more potholes etc.

If you did 2000 rides last year, that means at least 2000 ass cheeks in your backseat. More wear and tear on the interior as well.

If I knew the car was a former Uber car I would pass on buying it.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
If you did 2000 rides last year, that means at least 2000 ass cheeks in your backseat. More wear and tear on the interior as well.
I think your math is a little bit off. Statistics show the average American has 2 ass cheeks, which would add up to 2000 pairs of ass cheeks in the backseat or a total of 4000.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts