Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why am I waiting so long for Walmart employees to know I’m here? The only way it lets me check in is if I have more than one order! When I arrive with just one pick up, it just says “You’ve arrived” and then “Scan Barcodes”. I then end up waiting WAY too long to get the items it’s almost not worth the fare.

· Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Why am I waiting so long for Walmart employees to know I’m here? The only way it lets me check in is if I have more than one order! When I arrive with just one pick up, it just says “You’ve arrived” and then “Scan Barcodes”. I then end up waiting WAY too long to get the items it’s almost not worth the fare.
Now you know.

Nose Cartoon Jaw Gesture Happy

· Premium Member
1,181 Posts
All deliveries do NOT suck. You have to fine tune your tactics and especially ignore the stupid ones. Expect your AR to drop like a stone; but if you don't care, deliveries only is a viable option depending on your market. Haven't had a pax in my car for many months, never in my new car, RAV4 EV Hybrid. Consistent $20-$25/hour, Virginia and Maryland.

· Premium Member
3,533 Posts
Yup. Do as Guido does - decline all Walmart offers, regardless of payout! F Walmart & Uber.

· Registered
909 Posts
Welcome. This topic is discussed here often...if you feel like reading, the more you read here the more you'll learn from someone else's successes and failures and not have to repeat the lessons yourself. There are some deliveries that pay well intermittently and are worth it, some that pay "okay" and are worth it, and some (like Walmart) where IF the driver doesn't lose money on the run it's a miracle.

Glad to see you're figuring it out. (y)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts