Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was just at Ontario Mills mall parking lot by the food court, waiting for pings, with my windows down, door slightly open, and inside lights on while reading. So into my reading and knowing that I'm pretty far from other parked cars that I didn't care much for passing cars behind me or for looking around my surrounding. That is until I heard a camera snap sound(phone camera) that I looked behind me and it was a parking patrol car with its yellow siren blinking lights, just parked right behind me. This got me thinking that I've done something wrong..I stared back at the car hoping I'd get a confrontation or something, but nothing, so I just stayed there for a few more minutes thinking oh you're probably just being paranoid and the patrol guy was probably just there right when you looked back but no he was still there after a few minutes, so I got paranoid and took off slowly but still no confrontation or anything. Are we not allowed to be in the parking lot for a long time or something?

·
Registered
38 Posts
as long as it's not shopping season and you're quite far from the entrance, you should be good. but yeah go ahead and say what's up to the guy. if he says you can't park there, then, you cant park there. but i think you're alright.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Last time i was at the mills i was there for over an hour and had security pass by me on their normal patrols. They never said anything to me. Now i don't go though since i realized i get horrible cell connection at the mills area. its fine at victoria gardens but almost as soon as i get into the parking area of the mills, i lose my cell data signal in a snap.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i'm just here exploring the ontario mills again. using tmobile, i actually got reception! park under the tree between Rainforest Cafe and Hyatt Place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts