Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have been driving for Uber for a year now in London, I recently purchased a E class.
My rating is above averege also I drive a car which is supposed to be an executive vehicle. With these in considerstion i should be upgraded pretty soon? But i know thats not the case.
I have been in the waiting list for god knows how long and i want to ask other drivers who are in a similar position or have become UberExec from UberX.
How long is this process going to take, because i think i speak for most drivers, we sometimes get underpaid for the trouble we go through because of unpleasant customers amd it doesnt matter what uber car we drive. Also are the customers different from UberX ?
Thanks you for your time!

·
Registered
550 Posts
If it's anything like the premium services in the u.s. prepare to wait long in between pings, but you will make more per mile. Most clients are adults on the premium services, not so many college kids.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not so many college kids... more per mile, sounds good. I guess i will continue driving uberx with the e class... i know, its a shame to abuse my car like that but we got to earn a living somehow until my account is upgraded to uberexec.
Any stories you can share about the trips/customers, good or bad about uberexec.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts