Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
unfortunately, you are not eligible for cancellation fees and/or waiting periods, I hope this resolved any issues, it defiantly resolved me waiting.... if I pull up and your ass ain't on the corner waiting on me or dnot hop skip and JUMP towards my damn truck, better call for another ride, cause this pissed off driver is long gone. and chances are, I've rolled coal all over your precious green lawn.

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
unfortunately, you are not eligible for cancellation fees and/or waiting periods, I hope this resolved any issues, it defiantly resolved me waiting.... if I pull up and your ass ain't on the corner waiting on me or dnot hop skip and JUMP towards my damn truck, better call for another ride, cause this pissed off driver is long gone. and chances are, I've rolled coal all over your precious green lawn.
I can see that you received the "bad word edit". Don't worry, I can easily fill in the missing words. Our clients know that time is precious. We charge $1 a minute wait time. Whether your not at pick up, you want drive through, you want to run upstairs and smoke a bowl or you want 5 minutes to play goodnight kissy face with your girlfriend. However, most of our fares are charters. Time is already calculated, but at $65/hr not Uber's pathetic $8. You need to figure if it's worth the rider no show fee for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts