Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately when I drop off at ONT i’m seeing the queue with only 10 or so cars..
What kind of wait time should I expect with only 10 cars in que?
When you are in the que are you guys all hanging in the Cellphone Lot (or whatever it’s called)? Is there a bathroom there?

·
Registered
70 Posts
In my experience, wait times with ten cars at ONT are at least one hour long. When I get a trip, it usually isn't too far. I don't feel it's worth it to stage at ONT. There is a higher probability in getting a good fare outside the airport.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well i'm here now.. "in queue 1-10 cars" ... even though i'm just sitting here and no flights are scheduled to land for another 30 minutes, it's better than taking kids to school which is the only thing happening for the next hour.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just a few minutes after making that post I got a ride from Terminal 4 to Upland.. Not bad.
But none of that cellphone lot silliness for me! I have a secret spot that is a lot closer.

·
Premium Member
10,837 Posts
Oh you found that too.

As for the pen, go into the old baggage claim area, use the trash can in the far corner, sorry I took all the aluminum can first. You know how the pay is. ;)

·
Premium Member
10,837 Posts
Well the last 2 Fridays I get a trip there, Thank you Des Filter, it's about 1:30pm, 1-10 driver on uber, 7 and 8 on Lyft. Um, ok I'll wait.

As luck would have it each trip after took me back to Riverside close to home. Thanks guys...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts