Uber Drivers Forum banner

Wait time record

2K views 34 replies 19 participants last post by  Royals 
#1 ·
Taxi wait time at the airport exceeds 7 hours.

Imagine if you get luck dip to holiday Inn or Quest Tullamarine!!

:sleep:

A record on its own.

But no worries, biraathers complete their 5 prayers.

:thumbup:

Good luck with rematch and recession!!

:eek:

#14 ·
These Puneet Puneets's stood for 2 hours in Bourke st without any action .. yet they come on this forum and gloat of the impending demise of uber .. maybe in a previous life they were musicians on the Titanic .. singing their tune til the end View attachment 431526
Disgusting to see 😷, I think it's time they found a new job 🤔

#10 ·
Dream Big!
Work hard.
You'll get there.

though the pax was coughing and i thought i may have caught covid19 off him (which is why I quit, not cos I've got covid19, but because I realised that's how easy it would be to catch)
Well, you got to breath in all those droplets he's shedding, get them deep and down your throat, let the little crowns on the bat virus latch on to some healthy cabbie cells, then you'll get it.

Reactions: MasterAnt
#9 ·
so glad I'm out..

last Tulla trips were 2 weekends ago, 1st one was saturday arvo, drove in, followed last car through boom gate into front (T4) rank, then went to the front of next lane, another row of taxi and vans followed me, within 2 minutes they were calling for a wagon to T4, no one went, next van in queue, in row beside me said "you should go brother"..

"..OK i'll go then"

that was one of the quickest waits at tulla of all time, 4 minutes or so..

though the pax was coughing and i thought i may have caught covid19 off him (which is why I quit, not cos I've got covid19, but because I realised that's how easy it would be to catch)

the sunday as well i jumped the queue via tailgating and got a job fairly quick..

while the cheat behind me in a sedan got caught out and told to go via the tannoy system.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.