Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 ·
I hope Trump runs so he can get his ass kicked again!
Maybe then, the morons who thought the election was rigged will FINALLY realize it was all a lie.
70+ court cases with absolutely no evidence of massive election fraud and these morons still don't believe Trump lost.:ROFLMAO:
There's some dumbass people in this country.
It’s no fun paper trading without Trump. :[.

that’s why we need to start there...you’re clearly confused or uninformed on what Biden is up to.
Which POTUS took away bumpstocks? Which POTUS attacked the press and encouraged his cult to do the same? Which POTUS actively to this day is trying to undermine the electoral college and results? Which POTUS wanted to take away guns and deal with due process later?
All things one that claims to have taught civics should know are Constitutional foundations.

There was fraud, the GOP voters have been caught in multiple instances of confirmed fraud.

Getting back to your first inaccurate statement, which party has caused the last couple recessions?

Which POTUS took away bumpstocks? Which POTUS attacked the press and encouraged his cult to do the same? Which POTUS actively to this day is trying to undermine the electoral college and results? Which POTUS wanted to take away guns and deal with due process later?
All things one that claims to have taught civics should know are Constitutional foundations.

There was fraud, the GOP voters have been caught in multiple instances of confirmed fraud.

Getting back to your first inaccurate statement, which party has caused the last couple recessions?
Which President was treated unfairly daily by the press and lied constantly about him then turned around and covered for the candidate daily? Fraud? .. What party challenged the 2016 election for four years? Wanted to take away guns? You do realize that's a Dem thing?
We can do this all day, you can sign up for the civics class too.

Which President was treated unfairly daily by the press and lied constantly about him then turned around and covered for the candidate daily? Fraud? .. What party challenged the 2016 election for four years? Wanted to take away guns? You do realize that's a Dem thing?
We can do this all day, you can sign up for the civics class too.
I see you refused to answer any questions I asked?

Please provide proof of fraud. Even MAGAT strongmen said it was most secure election.

Where does Constitution say press must treat folks fair? Remember Reagan did away with fairness doctrine. But let me guess, you get your news from cucker and OAN types, don't you?

Now try to answer the questions I asked previously.

I see you refused to answer any questions I asked?

Please provide proof of fraud. Even MAGAT strongmen said it was most secure election.

Where does Constitution say press must treat folks fair? Remember Reagan did away with fairness doctrine. But let me guess, you get your news from cucker and OAN types, don't you?

Now try to answer the questions I asked previously.
What is cuker? If you're trying to be cute it reflects your ignorance... OAN sometimes, along with CNN, NPR. FOX, NBC ( Never MSNBC they're beyond fake) on and on...
With your last responses and reviewing your first comments, you're far too brainwashed to have a respectable and open conversation.. And no I'm not afraid to debate.. You can review my posts to know that but in reviewing yours you are clearly lock and step with the far left...

What is cuker? If you're trying to be cute it reflects your ignorance... OAN sometimes, along with CNN, NPR. FOX, NBC ( Never MSNBC they're beyond fake) on and on...
With your last responses and reviewing your first comments, you're far too brainwashed to have a respectable and open conversation.. And no I'm not afraid to debate.. You can review my posts to know that but in reviewing yours you are clearly lock and step with the far left...
Your boy cucker Tarelson you know DJT personal fake news spreader.

So you are afraid to discuss other points of view? Why are you so afraid to answer my previous inquiries? Is it because it makes your klan leader out to be a dictator who shredded the Constitution?

Your boy cucker Tarelson you know DJT personal fake news spreader.

So you are afraid to discuss other points of view? Why are you so afraid to answer my previous inquiries? Is it because it makes your klan leader out to be a dictator who shredded the Constitution?
No not all.. It makes you out to be an ignorant sheep of the far left and not worth my time 😊
By the way... It's the Dems that are into the klan and racism... Latest example... Senator Scott

No not all.. It makes you out to be an ignorant sheep of the far left and not worth my time 😊
By the way... It's the Dems that are into the klan and racism... Latest example... Senator Scott
So not worth it, you keep responding. Or you can't admit that DJT is the one who implemented all I posted previously?

What was said about Sen Scott is abhorrent and no place for it in the world.

Now shouldn't you be signing some petition to censure GOP reps and finding that fraud?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.