Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New user on this forum.

I had a passenger vomit in my vehicle this morning. Took photos and forwarded them to LYFT with pertinent information. I had my vehicle cleaned and they sent me a damage fee shortly after. Well about 30 minutes ago the passenger is calling me. Why is LYFT giving out drivers phone numbers? This is highly unsafe.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
I don't think Lyft gives out numbers, But I could be wrong. Did you communicate with the passenger prior to picking them up? There's supposed to be a generic number that shows up for both of you.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
I would schedule to meet with the pax...and when they show up, walk over to their vehicle and vomit in there car....paybacks a *****.

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think Lyft gives out numbers, But I could be wrong. Did you communicate with the passenger prior to picking them up? There's supposed to be a generic number that shows up for both of you.
They called me from a generic number but are able to get my number from my voice mail. I do not appreciate this at all.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Are you saying when your pax called you your voice mail said.. you have reached phone number, leave a message? If so you should remove that.

Why did pax call you? What did they say?

·
Registered
138 Posts
This was the last ride for the passenger AND you probably. The generic numbers stay atttached until either of you takes/gives another ride apparently.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts