Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,396 Posts
This is why I don’t drive past 8pm or sunset (whichever is later) anymore. I don’t need pukers, they don’t tip and the mess they make is constant like this. You shouldn’t of even gotten the extra $40. If it’s all outside the car then you can just hose it off or go through the car wash. Be lucky you got the extra cash and if they can’t walk straight then don’t let them in your car. There is drinking responsibly and there is this, don’t let them use your car as a $20k barf bag

·
Premium Member
2,396 Posts
yeah i get it but it was 5ppl in the car, heats been going all night, been driving for 7hours, so car is stuffy i get the window rolling down. They were all talking have a good time then silent out of nowhere - i didnt hear any hurling at all. unreal i must be deaf lol

My shift unfortunately starts at 8pm lol and I go to about 4am on Fri & Sat. its unfortunately the best time in Chicago and for myself. Look at what I made this weekend, without the $80 to that. I've tried 8am and5pm rush hours, its literally garbage you sit in traffic and hate your life. I guess nights has their cons too... can get robbed... pukers
I used to make decent money at night, there were surges and no traffic, then they adjusted the mileage down, the surges stopped and I actually made more money sitting in traffic during the day then at night. Plus lower robbery and puker risks. I got fed up with the almost nightly can you pull over requests. They are filthy and I couldn't stand it anymore

1 - 2 of 2 Posts