Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried and used many brands of Multi vitamins over the years. And after extensive search, i personally recommend Natures Way Alive Max Potency Multi vitamin. They also have Mens and Womens cocktail.

$20 at local vitamin shop or you can buy it online for around $14 for 90 caps.

Recommended dose is 6 capsules per day with food. I take 4 after breakfast and 4 at dinner. But i have high tolerance for vitamins and medication.
I highly recommended it and you will thank me after two days.

Im not affiliated with the company and have no stake in the company.

There are 2 brands of Multi Vitamins that are slightly better, but youll be paying 6 times more and they will have to be imported through Amazon. 14 day wait.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
SumGuy ? He's not connected with any company. I hope you are being sarcastic. This is a PSA regarding taking care of our health. I take this with the same spirit as the take breaks, get up and stretch, avoid DVTs and back pain and heat rashes from sitting all day, etc., posts. I know when I'm driving all day, I avoid drinking water because then I will have to make more stops, and might have a long ride where I cannot stop. Also, I tend to hit fast food because our eating schedule gets all messed up. I appreciate these reminders. I *do* represent a great essential oils and supplement company and even I forget to take my supplements. So this is a great reminder, thank you KGB7 !

·
Registered
38 Posts
Guys, you have to take care of yourselves! Don't stop to eat junk food for this adds up to extra spending after struggling to make money with trips. My advice...invest in a small cooler (see link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v8axt8ee8krt68y/2015-08-09 10.26.32.png?dl=0)...very cheap. I take cooler with ice and pack tupperware containers of rasberries, blackberries, cottage cheese, grapes, and greek yogart. Two small bottles of water fit and i hydrate myself even if it means bathroom breaks(good to get out of your car for a good stretch). I eat a protein bar that i buy in bulk at Walmart. Health is so important and shouldn't be pushed aside.

·
Registered
38 Posts
SumGuy ? He's not connected with any company. I hope you are being sarcastic. This is a PSA regarding taking care of our health. I take this with the same spirit as the take breaks, get up and stretch, avoid DVTs and back pain and heat rashes from sitting all day, etc., posts. I know when I'm driving all day, I avoid drinking water because then I will have to make more stops, and might have a long ride where I cannot stop. Also, I tend to hit fast food because our eating schedule gets all messed up. I appreciate these reminders. I *do* represent a great essential oils and supplement company and even I forget to take my supplements. So this is a great reminder, thank you KGB7 !
Citygirl, look forward to having coffee with you someday...you rock with your positive posts!

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dude, that post totally has nothing to do with this thread. Go take your Natures Way paid ass elsewhere. I know some Uber drivers aren't the sharpest tacks in the box but it's painfully obvious what your gig is.
Thanks for stopping by, my stock prices just doubled. Quiting Uber in 5,4,3,....yolo

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Dude, that post totally has nothing to do with this thread. Go take your Natures Way paid ass elsewhere. I know some Uber drivers aren't the sharpest tacks in the box but it's painfully obvious what your gig is.
If he were selling it, he wouldn't have us go to a random vitamin shop or order it online. He would send you to his affiliate link.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I have tried and used many brands of Multi vitamins over the years. And after extensive search, i personally recommend Natures Way Alive Max Potency Multi vitamin. They also have Mens and Womens cocktail.

Recommended dose is 6 capsules per day with food. I take 4 after breakfast and 4 at dinner. But i have high tolerance for vitamins and medication.

There are 2 brands of Multi Vitamins that are slightly better, but youll be paying 6 times more and they will have to be imported through Amazon. 14 day wait.
You should totally push this on your PAX. Guarantee 5 stars!

·
Premium Member
3,405 Posts

Thanks comrade. I'll give it a try.

Trying to live healthy, and uber lifestyle is not healthy at all.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
If you think this is too much promotion, I get it. But, how on earth can you say that the OP's post has nothing to do with this thread. He STARTED the thread! Your logic escapes me.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Anyone know of a site that does proper vitamin testing?
Many of the sites findings don't match up with other sites.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Swisse mens multi vitamin seems pretty good, notice a slight difference after about a months use
A month is too long.

I used to take vitamins that were noticible after few days, but they more expensive then what I pay now. They were also bigger and you only needed to take two per day.

Reactions: Casuale Haberdasher

·
Premium Member
3,130 Posts
A month is too long.

I used to take vitamins that were noticible after few days, but they more expensive then what I pay now. They were also bigger and you only needed to take two per day.
The Swisse tablets were pretty big and only 1 a day ($30 AUD, 60 Tablet/2 Month supply). It took approximately a month for me to notice anything but may be different for others. I'd be keen to try out others that you say may make a noticeable difference sooner.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The Swisse tablets were pretty big and only 1 a day ($30 AUD, 60 Tablet/2 Month supply). It took approximately a month for me to notice anything but may be different for others. I'd be keen to try out others that you say may make a noticeable difference sooner.
I'll compare labels later and get back to you.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I'll compare labels later and get back to you.
I've been a bodybuilder for over 30 years. Supplements, as you probably know are not regulated so how do you know they are any good? Anyway, VRP or their sister company is recommended by The Marino Center, a renowned east meets west medical center.

·
Premium Member
7,546 Posts
Vitamin pills create very expensive pee. Your body eliminates the massive doses because there is no way for the stuff to be absorbed.

Eat the food with the vitamins you want in them, and you body can ingest and then digest it.

And use your dashboard to get a nice ham with melted cheese sandwich. Passive solar luncheon.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts