Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's your rideshare unicorn ride. It's all downhill from here.
Just for Via. Lux has all the unicorn rides

Did pax paid that amount? Or pax had a promo? Are you able to see that? I'm just curious if someone actually paid 12x or so.
The pax didn't pay that. They never do. It was a glitch. It probably should of said, 1.4 instead of 14.0.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What? You make 100$/day..... where is the office..... any promo ? I'll sacrifice tomorrow's rush hour to get started via.....don't tell anyone but to uberpeople.net
You can become my student. I'll teach you how to drive without GPS and make at least 3k a week. Just send $19.99.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
No kiddin’ show that sht on uber..... lyft shows just 10% of the actual online time. Makes you feel better and that you make a lot per hour when you actually don’t. You know lyft tricks..... so I’m not buying it. Anyway, you did great that week.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Do you think I'm sitting in the seat all that time. Most of the time I get the hit I'm home. It takes a few minutes to get out of the garage. That's Every week. For a limited time its still $19.99

I haven't seen a VIA sticker in like 6 months. They still exist?
You can't beat it during evening rush. Constantly over 2.0 on weekdays

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
No kiddin' show that sht on uber..... lyft shows just 10% of the actual online time. Makes you feel better and that you make a lot per hour when you actually don't. You know lyft tricks..... so I'm not buying it. Anyway, you did great that week.
He makes that money. Has no reason to lie. He drives many trips with Limo rates.
Ofcourse is not every week like this.
Most of the weeks the average earnings is no more than $2000, I have a friend who works Limo.
But on really good and lucky week he may earn that amount.
Maybe it's not 47h but more.

I mean take look mine
$900 in 15h ?
Maybe because when i pickup i go offline right away, and their smart timer is having troubles ....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 49 Posts