Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Due to classic mismanagement at Total Transit, parent company of Veyo, drivers were NOT paid on Wednesday.

FYI - Total Transit, parent company for Veyo, has lost a very important Dial-A-Ride contract that terminates June 30, 2017. This has been a major portion of the companies business, and with the loss in revenue, the company is in dire straights.

Is Total Transit facing insolvency? Stay tuned my fellow drivers.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Due to classic mismanagement at Total Transit, parent company of Veyo, drivers were NOT paid on Wednesday.

FYI - Total Transit, parent company for Veyo, has lost a very important Dial-A-Ride contract that terminates June 30, 2017. This has been a major portion of the companies business, and with the loss in revenue, the company is in dire straights.

Has absolutely nothing to do with us not getting paid.......

·
Registered
330 Posts
Again you are making an issue out of nothing.....we were all paid today after they said it would be a day late. A few realistic reasons come in mind as to why, but you are making up your own narrative

·
Registered
198 Posts
lol i pulled up to pick up a pax and there was a veyo driver there. He started pulling away and rolled his window down and said I waited 15 minutes for this dude to come out good luck. The guy walked out 2 minutes later lol and was an ok ride.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Again you are making an issue out of nothing.....we were all paid today after they said it would be a day late. A few realistic reasons come in mind as to why, but you are making up your own narrative
lol - are you familiar with the financial term, 'slow-pay' ?
An early indicator of problems at a company...

·
Registered
920 Posts
Apparently they are gong to be getting a big new insurance contract this month.
Big new insurance contract? Right...keep dreaming. Like the big new insurance contract they said they were getting over a year ago? And again 6 months ago? Nice try. Veyo loves pumping sunshine up our skirts and feed us bullsh!t. And whatever happened to those Tucson runs they promised us at the driver appreciation event in Tempe well over a year ago? Exactly.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Big new insurance contract? Right...keep dreaming. Like the big new insurance contract they said they were getting over a year ago? And again 6 months ago? Nice try. Veyo loves pumping sunshine up our skirts and feed us bullsh!t. And whatever happened to those Tucson runs they promised us at the driver appreciation event in Tempe well over a year ago? Exactly.
Again you are clueless.....Veyo is getting new rides because "someone" is losing contracts :) I guess I will let you figure it out for yourself.....

Anyway last week was by best Veyo week since driving for them (1 year now)....$1,311......But according to you I will probably not be paid on time lol.....

My buddy got one Yuma which was cool.....my longest on here was AJ to Buckeye...

·
Registered
430 Posts
I don't know why you're so angry at Veyo, but they blow the doors of uber in every way. Higher pay per mile, longer trips, higher weekly payout and the PAX are 10x better. My only complaint is the rides drop off to nothing at 4:30 and slim pickins on weekends. I would drive for them exclusively if it weren't for that.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
I don't know why you're so angry at Veyo, but they blow the doors of uber in every way. Higher pay per mile, longer trips, higher weekly payout and the PAX are 10x better. My only complaint is the rides drop off to nothing at 4:30 and slim pickins on weekends. I would drive for them exclusively if it weren't for that.
Think he might be jealous that will not hire him.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Again you are clueless.....Veyo is getting new rides because "someone" is losing contracts :) I guess I will let you figure it out for yourself.....

Anyway last week was by best Veyo week since driving for them (1 year now)....$1,311......But according to you I will probably not be paid on time lol.....

My buddy got one Yuma which was cool.....my longest on here was AJ to Buckeye...
"Again you are clueless". What exactly am I clueless about? Try reading the thread before posting a comment. I never said ANYTHING about not getting paid.
And please don't state alleged earnings unless your ready to back it up with a screenshot.
No screenshot = Didn't happen.
BUT if you really did make 1300 bucks last week exclusively on the Veyo platform - I'll eat my words, shake your hand, and take you out for a fat steak dinner - my treat. seriously.

Why do you assume I'm angry? I'm just stating facts. Were you and Danimal even at the Driver Appreciation event in Tempe? And if your ONLY complaint about Veyo is that "the rides drop off to nothing at 4:30" then obviously you haven't been on the platform very long. Just last week alone out of nearly 70 "completed trips" 15 were no shows including 3 requests that had multiple drivers waiting. We get NOTHING other then wasted time, energy and money. And I wouldn't agree PAX are 10x better. It is true there's less urgency getting to a pickup since they can't track you like Uber pax can. But many times they keep you waiting just as long as Uber pax even when it's a "NOW" pick up. And god forbid you ask a Veyo pax to meet at the leasing office or something - and I'm talking about the healthy ones that can walk.
Think he might be jealous that will not hire him.
BillyBob...still off your meds?

·
Registered
430 Posts
We get NOTHING other then wasted time, energy and money
Nothing? I just made $49 on a 45 minute trip. That's the exception to be sure, but my highest Uber drive was $31 for the same drive time. I call every one of my Veyo rides to confirm the ride before I move an inch. The only time I have no-show pax is when the phone number is wrong or pax doesn't have a phone. I went from 2-3 no-shows a day to 2-3 a week. And I make more per hour online with Veyo than I do with Uber.

I guess it's not for everyone.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Yes, Nothing. No compensation for cancels, no shows and for multiple drivers showing up for the same trip.
Thats mostly a thing of the past. I am not saying it does not happen but I average 2 to 3 no shows a week. It has been months since I had multiple drivers show at same location. Main problem I have is phone numbers not right. Try and call pax, get message no working number for pax and you pick them up and they have a phone in their hand. Someone is messing that up big time

·
Registered
223 Posts

Just so you know,... Total Transit also owns Discount Cab :eek:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts