Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the past few days I've been getting a message on the bottom of the home screen saying I need to enter the current mileage of my vehicle to show that it has been less than 50,000 miles since the last "inspection"
I have tried at least 30 times to click on the link and enter my vehicles current mileage but it always responds
with a red pop-up saying "Please try again".
Is anyone else seeing this? Is it just me, or just another Uber brain fart?

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I don't get an alert like that but I've been expecting it. The CPUC now requires drivers self report mileage and get reinspected. The 50k inspection includes miles driven offline

·
Registered
266 Posts
It popped up for me a couple of days ago. I merely typed in the mileage over the "50,000" then selected the button on the bottom of the open window. I then got a confirmation message saying "thank you." I have a S6 android.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It popped up for me a couple of days ago. I merely typed in the mileage over the "50,000" then selected the button on the bottom of the open window. I then got a confirmation message saying "thank you." I have a S6 android.
Still not working for me, but the Uber servers have been jankey all day. At least on my end of them. Iphone 5 with latest iOS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts