Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestion where to get a cheap inspection in GTA? Went to ct and the first one wanted to charge me $500 and the second one wanted to charge me $2000.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I found a local mechanic that I tried because I was fed up with my factory German service that are at best are not very competent and at worst crooks, while at the same time being super expensive. I trust the local guy based on his work and price (fixed check engine light problem, changed brake pads and did safety inspection), but in the East end so not sure you want to come out here if you're from Sauga. But if no one suggests something more convenient for you I can give you the details.

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
Any suggestion where to get a cheap inspection in GTA? Went to ct and the first one wanted to charge me $500 and the second one wanted to charge me $2000.
The inspection is free (CT until June 30th) ,, the repairs are not.. SO............ What did they say is wrong with your car ?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The inspection is free (CT until June 30th) ,, the repairs are not.. SO............ What did they say is wrong with your car ?
fisrt day was rear breaks, and I changed them. Second day I went to another ct they told me the break cable, caliper and they also wanted to sell me a set of tires for $1000, because I didn't use manufacturer suggested size. Yes it's a 190000km car they can say everything is bad if they want. They just with uber together to make money from us. Another driver was charged $60 for a pair of wiper. Lmao.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts