Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Potential Uber and Lyft drivers DO NOT take your vehicle to Canadian Tire for your commercial vehicle inspections!! They will try and scam you into having to pay another $128 dollars to get your wheels aligned even though they are perfectly fine. If you don't pay for it, they will just fail your inspection and then you are out the $80 you paid for it. I took my car elsewhere and they said my alignment was perfectly fine. BEWARE!!! SCAM!!!

Potential Uber and Lyft drivers DO NOT take your vehicle to Canadian Tire for your commercial vehicle inspections!! They will try and scam you into having to pay another $128 dollars to get your wheels aligned even though they are perfectly fine. If you don't pay for it, they will just fail your inspection and then you are out the $80 you paid for it. I took my car elsewhere and they said my alignment was perfectly fine. BEWARE!!! SCAM!!!

·
Premium Member
13,038 Posts

That's some good looking out right thur!

·
Banned
7,312 Posts

Only 1 person does my car inspections. It's the short dark hair guy at Uber.

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Hey! Potential Uber and Lyft drivers! Uber and Lyft will inspect your car for FREE. That’s right, I said FREE. Don’t pay $80. Don’t pay $128. Go for the free. It is the only free thing they will do for you, and that’s only because it benefits them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts