Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
If you get a ping there accept it. Why not. The rides don't go very far they usually stay inside the valley. You might get a ride to LAX someone missing the bus. Or a ride to Simi or Santa Clarita.. You never know...

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Mostly locals. The area around it is not to good so they take uber to and from the flyaway.

The long runs you want to the west valley don't happen because they have more money and with all the hassle and bus fare they just take uber to the airport

·
Registered
165 Posts
If you like hauling heavy luggages to a mostly close by destination, please hang around there. I remember one early morning I received a call in Chatsworth or so area. The girl kept bringing heavy luggages one by one. I'm rubbing my hand thinking this is LAX or worst case Bob Hope. Van Nuys Flyaway. What?! Where? Lol. Yup, I heard her right. On the way, I asked her how much it ll cost her, thinking I ll give her a close offer she wouldn't refuse since I had to go that way anyways after I dropped her off. She tells me $7 +luggage fees! Wow. No way I can beat that. The fare there was $14 w/ the tip already. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts