Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FireShot Screen Capture #006 - 'Driver Partner I Uber' - partners_uber_com_home__summary_days=1.gif
View attachment 11379

ONLY Thing I did was to tell them NO FOOD OR DRINK IN THE CAR...!!!! This is how these so called entitled ******** will rate you: The sorority girls are the worst....No more will start canceling trips, right in front of the Little ass holes

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm your driver. I'm not your babysitter, water carrier, janitor or comedian. If I take you from point A to point B in a friendly, safe and affordable manner - you owe me 5 stars. And please stop asking me 99 questions about my life, career goals, family and finances. Are you writing a book? And NO - you cannot stuff seven people into my sedan!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have been averaging a 4.88 in the last 30 days... Until this weekend. Last 24 hours I gave 25 rides with a 4.65 rating. Honestly I don't give a shit but I had a lot of college kids the past 24 hours. Just sayin' I hate the kids.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have been averaging a 4.88 in the last 30 days... Until this weekend. Last 24 hours I gave 25 rides with a 4.65 rating. Honestly I don't give a shit but I had a lot of college kids the past 24 hours. Just sayin' I hate the kids.
And the bad part is these kids think it funny to rate the Uber drivers low.....They don't know the seriousness...Maybe a Uber driver needs to support a family and these little shits get him/her deactivated for low ratings.....NOT COOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts