Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or are today's college kids obnoxiously ignorant??.... perhaps they just don't do any actual thinking??

You've got to be a complete & total fckn obnoxious moron to think that it's a good idea to request an uber ride from the middle of the UT campus or from the side of Guadalupe at the edge of campus. There are literally thousands of zombies that don't stop fckn walking unless you threaten to run over them while forcing your way through a 4-way stop & Guadalupe has entirely too bad a traffic problem to ask someone to stop along it.

I completely and totally *refuse* any/all requests from campus. The middle of it, West Campus, etc.

The ditsy girls always slam my fckn doors (even with a sign asking them not to) & the frat-boys are disrespectful shitheads. Too bad for all the very polite, generally foreign kids who are good pax.

To anyone picking up these dimwitted twits off the side of Guadalupe, blocking the bus & bike lane; **** YOU, YOU ANNOYING POS! Be a professional and don't block traffic.

·
Banned
332 Posts
Well ranted Son!! Here's one I hate. When you call someone and tell them you are trying to "pinpoint" them....can you give me a landmark or anything? "Yes, I am at 1624 S Lamar." Oh Really!! I mean WTF people!!! I know your damn address because you put it in the phone. I am now calling you to try and pinpoint because it's a four way intersection or some large shopping center or some other reason. So please be smart enough to understand that repeating your address isn't going to help....especially after I ask you for a landmark. And don't even get me started on when they say..."I put it in the phone"!!! No shit genius but 90% of addresses are not visible from the damn street, especially in traffic, etc!! So I basically agree. People...especially many Uber customers are pretty stupid.

·
Registered
189 Posts
To anyone picking up these dimwitted twits off the side of Guadalupe, blocking the bus & bike lane; **** YOU, YOU ANNOYING POS! Be a professional and don't block traffic.
I agree that the college kids are the worst, but are you mad at them or other uber drivers who pick them up? Your rant seemed double edged

·
Registered
517 Posts
Is it just me or are today's college kids obnoxiously ignorant??.... perhaps they just don't do any actual thinking??

You've got to be a complete & total fckn obnoxious moron to think that it's a good idea to request an uber ride from the middle of the UT campus or from the side of Guadalupe at the edge of campus. There are literally thousands of zombies that don't stop fckn walking unless you threaten to run over them while forcing your way through a 4-way stop & Guadalupe has entirely too bad a traffic problem to ask someone to stop along it.

I completely and totally *refuse* any/all requests from campus. The middle of it, West Campus, etc.

The ditsy girls always slam my fckn doors (even with a sign asking them not to) & the frat-boys are disrespectful shitheads. Too bad for all the very polite, generally foreign kids who are good pax.

Yes UT sucks...only good for getting your trip numbers for guarantees....I had a girl slam my door...I turn around and said to her what the ****......She apologized.....Just turn your app off when you are driving by UT/////// $3.00 rides ****ing joke

·
Registered
385 Posts
As a cabbie, I was hoping you guys would take all the UT, Westlake, and Tarryytown trips away from us. Y'all are getting too smart.

I am still waiting for a Westlake thread. These trips were the worst for us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts