Uber Drivers Forum banner

What is uber to you?

• A Full Time Job ( 40+ hours )

• A Part Time Job ( 10-39 hours )

• Supplemental ( when you need extra cash )

• Networking ( only to meet people )

• Necessity ( Out of a Job )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up everyone, I'm just sharing some knowledge even though mods on uberpeople have just made it insane hard. They pretty much take down anything with a video in it and ban you... Even when you follow the rules so I guess even though its 2018 we need to keep this form to archaic text? Video and Vlogging is the way of the future, this short video would be a 2 hour long read ! This is the wave of the future and passing along information. I hope this video reaches as many drivers as possible and INSPIRES YOU THATS WHY I MADE IT ! Mods please for once just let it ride, or create a video section for us ! I have even reached out a few times, sadly no responses yet. I'm putting this in my home town Atlanta instead of general in hopes of it being left alone. I have some awesome advice, thanks, and see you all on the road !

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW REALLY?!?!? Thats seriously mind BLOWING to me ... just thinking about all the POS super old cabs they let drive around, but my 2010 fusion is 2 old? wow well shit im good at photoshop whats it take to make this a 2011 :eek:

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
WOW REALLY?!?!? Thats seriously mind BLOWING to me ... just thinking about all the POS super old cabs they let drive around, but my 2010 fusion is 2 old? wow well shit im good at photoshop whats it take to make this a 2011 :eek:
Copy of your registration and a copy of your insurance certificate.

Don't forget to change your VIN number when you Photoshop your certificates because all VIN numbers have a vehicle production year build into them.

All that so you can get into the airport queue??? LMAO

·
Premium Member
60,470 Posts
Hey whats up everyone, I'm just sharing some knowledge even though mods on uberpeople have just made it insane hard. They pretty much take down anything with a video in it and ban you... Even when you follow the rules so I guess even though its 2018 we need to keep this form to archaic text? Video and Vlogging is the way of the future, this short video would be a 2 hour long read ! This is the wave of the future and passing along information. I hope this video reaches as many drivers as possible and INSPIRES YOU THATS WHY I MADE IT ! Mods please for once just let it ride, or create a video section for us ! I have even reached out a few times, sadly no responses yet. I'm putting this in my home town Atlanta instead of general in hopes of it being left alone. I have some awesome advice, thanks, and see you all on the road !

What is Uber to me ?

DISAPPOINTMENT !

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
Cabs have the same 7 year rule for Atlanta airport pickup.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Copy of your registration and a copy of your insurance certificate.

Don't forget to change your VIN number when you Photoshop your certificates because all VIN numbers have a vehicle production year build into them.

All that so you can get into the airport queue??? LMAO
Why does the airport only want newer cars there?
Yah haha I wont be doing that... The frustrating part is Uber just sent me FOUR brand new 2018 green hang tags is this just a tease or what? it really makes me feel like I will still get trips.... Fingers crossed?

Are you sure those cars are only 7 years old I see some busted cabs around there. The kicker to me is either way, the cabs look terrible and they are right up against the building, while we are out of sight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts