Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Why just 5 star everyone? Why just accept everybody without looking? Why bother with 2, 3, or 4 stars when you rate. Make it Yes or no. 1 star or 5 star your pax. If you see a pax with 4.6 take one for the team, give them a ride and then...givem 1 star. Get them out of the system.

Heavy luggage w/no tip= 1 star

Groceries w/no tip = 1 star

Multiple stops with combined waiting time over 12 minutes no tip= 1 star

The obvious abusive rider = 1 star

Door slammers = 1 star

Fart= 1 star (unless pax imeadiatley opens window)

Do NOT pick up anyone with less than 4.6. its a fair number and i dont remember where i got it from.

not everyone is gonna be on board and who cares? Its my method and i follow it religiously. Do what ever you want. I am serious about the farts.Yes i will 1 star infront of thier face if they look over my shoulder.

·
Registered
752 Posts
"Yes i will 1 star infront of thier face if they look over my shoulder." I guess that explains why they slam the door, lol

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Yes i will 1 star infront of thier face if they look over my shoulder." I guess that explains why they slam the door, lol
If that was the case it would be satisfying, if it was a hard enough slam i would be sending uber a photo of a broken seat buckle...wheather it happened or not.

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
Can't wait until all us passengers are less than 4.6* and you guys have nobody to pick up and no money to make.

Then maybe you'll consider finding a job that doesn't require you to destroy your vehicle while worsening traffic in the city.

:)

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Thanks!

I'll try not to make you wait too long when you arrive at my place. :)
You're such a perfect example of everything that's wrong with uberx passengers. One driver actually says he'll pick you up even if you are a 1☆ and your reply is you'll try not to keep him waiting too long? How about being ready and appreciative, especially since we all know you're not going to be tipping.

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
You're such a perfect example of everything that's wrong with uberx passengers. One driver actually says he'll pick you up even if you are a 1☆ and your reply is you'll try not to keep him waiting too long? How about being ready and appreciative, especially since we all know you're not going to be tipping.
And you are a great example of a simpleton. A very gullible person. He trolled me, I trolled him right back. Do you really believe everything you read online? Do you have a sense of humor at all?

They can rate me low as many times as they want but guess what? Apparently Chicago drivers can't see our ratings anymore according to some of the users on here. I'm at 4.7 last time I checked. And like I've mentioned before, I don't make drivers wait, I don't slam doors, I don't eat or drink in their cars, I don't have them wait, I don't do drive through or short trips, I'm not a backseat driver and I'll engage in conversation with them.

But I don't tip (I know, I know, cry me a river). A trip from a to b is standard and they are paid for the service. It doesn't pay them enough in their opinion? They can gladly go elsewhere. Lyft or delivery if they really feel their only career option is driving a car.

·
Registered
198 Posts
As far as door slammers, I don't think they even consider it slamming, if they're not angry they're probably not slamming it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
When (or should I say if) will they deactive a pax for having a low rating, as I understand it, they can still make requests with a 1.0 rating, can't get any lower than that.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And you are a great example of a simpleton. A very gullible person. He trolled me, I trolled him right back. Do you really believe everything you read online? Do you have a sense of humor at all?

They can rate me low as many times as they want but guess what? Apparently Chicago drivers can't see our ratings anymore according to some of the users on here. I'm at 4.7 last time I checked. And like I've mentioned before, I don't make drivers wait, I don't slam doors, I don't eat or drink in their cars, I don't have them wait, I don't do drive through or short trips, I'm not a backseat driver and I'll engage in conversation with them.

But I don't tip (I know, I know, cry me a river). A trip from a to b is standard and they are paid for the service. It doesn't pay them enough in their opinion? They can gladly go elsewhere. Lyft or delivery if they really feel their only career option is driving a car.
a to b, driving does not require a tip...even the grocery and airporr runs do not require a tip...however it does seem a bit above and beyond on the behest of the driver to help with any bags or to wait for any conciderable amount of time. Your comfort in the fact that Uber drivers can take it or leave it would lead me to believe that you would also have a clear conscience about having undocumented laborers under your employ at exploitative rates. ei.-having an undocumented laborer dig ditches or clean your house for 3 dollars per hour. After all they are just independant contractors and can take it or leave it. Honestly i dont believe for one second that you really care one way or another. You seem to be posting the most polarized pro-uber views just for the sake of being an antagonist in general. I would even hypothesize that you enjoy the emotional responses becuase you have a genuine dislike for the people who opose your "views". Kudos to you, for being better than the people you poke at.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts