Uber Drivers Forum banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Oh, I would also like to point out that it wasn't fixed "within 30 minutes" or whatever Uber stated. I contacted them at 3:29pm and I could still refresh the page and see other drivers' data at 5:02pm. I write code and I understand the fix might have been quite complex, but they could at least be honest about it.

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I reported the issue to them. I have no idea if my info was on another driver's page. There is simply no way a driver could "know" that another driver saw their information. It was just dumping image after image into the web browser. Hundreds of documents, photos, IDs, insurance cards, registrations, etc. I guess Uber is stating that they are aware of which documents were being queried incorrectly? Who knows.

· Premium Member
8,246 Posts
UBer said that some folks social security numbers were exposed. I never uploaded any documents with that on there. What scanned documents of soc sec number would Uber have??

Also, my dashboard says all my documents are missing. But in the driver app it says everything is good with the correct expiration dates

· Premium Member
3,061 Posts
so here's the BS, Uber lost all my documents, and now asking me to re-upload them???????????????????? i emailed them today after finding out they were missing
I was afraid of this. Are they going to compensate you for your time and trouble since it wasn't YOUR error? They should! Are you able to log on?
Did those documents TRULY need updating.....or would they have still been good if Uber hadn't LOST them? :mad:

(Please let us know how they respond to your email!)o_O

· Registered
339 Posts
Oh, I would also like to point out that it wasn't fixed "within 30 minutes" or whatever Uber stated. I contacted them at 3:29pm and I could still refresh the page and see other drivers' data at 5:02pm. I write code and I understand the fix might have been quite complex, but they could at least be honest about it.
Yeah, I checked my information long after the reports came out, and actually still am having the issue with no paperwork beinf uploaded, even though I can see the papers next to the issue. I'm still having that issue.

· Registered
1,167 Posts
Drum rolling.
Strike will start on Friday 5:00 PM.
It is ok, If you do not want to participate -

No Drivers = No Uber
**Let us know where you are going to be driving so we can send you pick up request. How many pings do you want? 10 or 20 request?

· Registered
339 Posts
Drum rolling.
Strike will start on Friday 5:00 PM.
It is ok, If you do not want to participate -

No Drivers = No Uber
**Let us know where you are going to be driving so we can send you pick up request. How many pings do you want? 10 or 20 request?
So what, you're going to screw the people who are driving by pinging and canceling multiple times? Kinda makes you the **** taking money from those that can't afford to miss, although i might be understanding you incorrectly.

· Registered
1,167 Posts
So what, you're going to screw the people who are driving by pinging and canceling multiple times? Kinda makes you the **** taking money from those that can't afford to miss, although i might be understanding you incorrectly.
No, I am not going to be making any money.
I am on Strike.

You are free to drive around, it is going to be surging to the roof.
How many pings do you want?

41 - 60 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.