Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The ultimate addition to the Heavy Metal Programme, Uranium Status is coming soon, Uranium Status (only 150 trips a week are required to qualify) Uranium Status is coming soon!! 3.0X for all the Proletariat!! Its salvation is finally in sight!! Bread, wine and freedom from corporate oppression await us all, my brothers and sisters!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
The ultimate addition to the Heavy Metal Programme, Uranium Status is coming soon, Uranium Status (only 150 trips a week are required to qualify) Uranium Status is coming soon!! 3.0X for all the Proletariat!! Its salvation is finally in sight!! Bread, wine and freedom from corporate oppression await us all, my brothers and sisters!!
U Canadians are a flamboyant people

·
Banned
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Time for us, the Drivers, the Under Class, the Proletariat to rise up against the Bourgeois Class and claim what is ours!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Time for us, the Drivers, the Under Class, the Proletariat to rise up against the Bourgeois Class and claim what is ours!!
Oh canada oh canada, There are, in the DC Metro area, 12,000 to 16,000 Low Skill Low Wage Uber Drivers.

This Forum has Less than 100 DC Metro members, even less participate in the forum.
You're asking a nano percent of DC metro drivers to rise up.

Best u thank the almighty you're not behind American bars for negligence and felony stupid when u ran over bicycle girl in Dupont.

Canada's calling u Dino, all is forgiven , time to go home

·
Banned
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh canada oh canada, There are, in the DC Metro area, 12,000 to 16,000 Low Skill Low Wage Uber Drivers.

This Forum has Less than 100 DC Metro members, even less participate in the forum.

Best u thank the almighty you're not behind American bars for negligence and felony stupid when u ran over bicycle girl in Dupont.

You should get your facts straight, I did NOT run over anyone. Was parked with hazards on, pax opened door, knocking over a cyclist. Per DC law, UberSaur is NOT liable for anything, the pax is and so is James River Insurance.

·
Banned
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Time to go home? I'm a US citizen by birth. Lock me up? They should lock you up for felony idiocy.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Uberdevour, everyone has a cell phone with camera video option.
U really think no one took video of the UberFlower fiasco ?

I viewed it on line, Google: "another loser uber driver kills"
Got u looking like a crying 10YO in wet diaper with ur Honda and VA tags "IMSAUR" with a kids model
Of green dinosaur on your dash.

Dude, can't be 2 of u in the world. Jigg is up , head north UberCower

·
Premium Member
23,113 Posts
Time to go home? I'm a US citizen by birth. Lock me up? They should lock you up for felony idiocy.
Don't feed the troll UberSaur. 'she' (& I have doubts it's a she) is starting shit with everyone. Just another attention ho

Reactions: UberSaur

·
Banned
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Uberdevour, everyone has a cell phone with camera video option.
U really think no one took video of the UberFlower fiasco ?

I viewed it on line, Google: "another loser uber driver kills"
Got u looking like a crying 10YO in wet diaper with ur Honda and VA tags "IMSAUR" with a kids model
Of green dinosaur on your dash.

Dude, can't be 2 of u in the world. Jigg is up , head north UberCower
TROLL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts