Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short. From MCG to destination at 1.2 surge, rider request citylink to destination. It took 25+ mins and 25+ km that work out actual fare around $50 (excluding toll)

However, upfront fare paid only $30. (Excluding toll)

Numerous messages to uber and no luck on fare adjustment. What was it and what is it, $30 was accurately reflected the route I took, period.

Uber suggested next time just ignore riders request and take the shortest route. And if they insisted, just kick them out.....of course, in a polite way.

Another happy day with uber. I am just loving it!

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Long story short. From MCG to destination at 1.2 surge, rider request citylink to destination. It took 25+ mins and 25+ km that work out actual fare around $50 (excluding toll)

Numerous messages to uber and no luck on fare adjustment. What was it and what is it, $30 was accurately reflected the route I took, period.

Uber suggested next time just ignore riders request and take the shortest route. And if they insisted, just kick them out.....of course, in a polite way.

Thanks Neil.;)

·
Premium Member
13,801 Posts
you think its him?
Last Activity:
6 minutes ago

It someone. Newbies don't usually make weird threads. Typical newbie thread is how long would it take me to become a millionaire. :D

·
Registered
3,230 Posts

...if you wonder who this "Neil" was(is),he is an uncontested idiot,racist on all around a$$%[email protected]!e,please,have nice day...and Good Luck...

·
Registered
120 Posts

I wouldn't worry much about how many extra kms the longer route takes me as long as it saves me time and stress I would experience on the congested shorter route. The constant stopping and acceleration would negate any fuel saving anyways.

·
Banned
5,653 Posts
Last Activity:
6 minutes ago

It someone. Newbies don't usually make weird threads. Typical newbie thread is how long would it take me to become a millionaire. :D
...doing uber trips :D

...if you wonder who this "Neil" was(is),he is an uncontested idiot,racist on all around a$$%[email protected]!e,please,have nice day...and Good Luck...
guy seemed lost, hope he found his peace and place in the world at last...

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Long story short. From MCG to destination at 1.2 surge, rider request citylink to destination. It took 25+ mins and 25+ km that work out actual fare around $50 (excluding toll) However, upfront fare paid only $30. (Excluding toll)
That's what happens when you drive for Uber at base rates or slightly higher.

·
Banned
3,033 Posts

You do seem to love working for a loss. Likely you'll be back ubering tomorrow again. Volunteer for a charity instead of uber. At least the needy will benefit not ahole entitled paxholes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts