Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Uber drivers might soon earn $6,000 more per year - if they allow ads in their cars

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/view...or-uber-and-lyft-drivers-2015-4#ixzz3XQ7hx4Q8
POST # 2 /arto71 : Marathon Monday
Bison thanks You
for this Hyperlinked Article although it
looks familiar. Bison has to agree with
Beur if AppCo. DOESN'T supply
the Tablet.

The first P.O.d Inebriate in
the Back Seat would break it unless the
first Shady PAX didn't steal it. Even aside
from that it's a Guaranteed Way to Lower
Driver Ratings! Guess again Viewswagen!

·
Premium Member
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Why a Rideshare Startup Was Forced to Leave Chicago
http://chicagoinno.streetwise.co/2015/04/27/why-a-rideshare-startup-was-forced-to-leave-chicago/

"Here's how Viewswagen works: Rideshare drivers sign up to work with Viewswagen and must provide their own tablets (Viewswagen recommends an Android version that runs roughly $100). The driver then downloads the Viewswagen app, and ads are played on the screen. Drivers can earn up to $3/hr using the service, Bellefeuille said".
POST # 5 / arto71 : Beearning Bison
thanks Newsy
Angeleno for this Very Interesting Story.

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
can somebody tell me how the app knows that its actually being displayed in an UBER ride?
like what if i put it on my other car and just rode it around during my own personal time?

·
Registered
15,929 Posts
can somebody tell me how the app knows that its actually being displayed in an UBER ride?
like what if i put it on my other car and just rode it around during my own personal time?
I could put it behind the pax seat with the sound turned down (hatchback). Pax would never even know. Get paid and no hurt ratings. Curious about your question too.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Like the tipping, why should they care if you're tying to make some extra money. Who knows maybe it'll attract even more pax. It's almost like ubers wants its driver to remain poor.
POST # 19 /Lidman: "....almost like.."
"ALMOST LIKE!?!" What
Part of their Gleefully Open Schaden-
freude escapes You?

Remember, the San Francisco "Market"
OpsMgrs. that were CLEARLY deriving
Perverse Enjoyment from Deactivating
Drivers, the eMailed Evidence of
which Emperor A••hat FAILED to
Sequester from The Courts, claiming
"Proprietary Information"?

LINK ANYONE?