Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

Premium Member
Ahhh reparations?! So the scumbag is a staunch BLMer?! watch the new POS DA release him without bail now that he knows he's a BLM type fighting for justice & equality 馃檮馃檮馃檮
Indeed everyone is a victim nowadays. I heard people saying this wouldn't happen if he had some guidances next to him like please I blame this soft policies on prosecution guy have been arrested several times yet he is allowed to run free till he killed a person just give me a break and don't bring your BLM drama better yet reparation for the family of the victim.

Premium Member
Indeed everyone is a victim nowadays. I heard people saying this wouldn't happen if he had some guidances next to him like please I blame this soft policies on prosecution guy have been arrested several times yet he is allowed to run free till he killed a person just give me a break and don't bring your BLM drama better yet reparation for the family of the victim.
Shouldn't the victim's family sue the mothafookin DA who allowed this animal back on the streets more than once?! These insane decisions cost people their lives, yet there's zero accountability for these gutless SOBs in charge 馃が馃が馃が

Premium Member
Shouldn't the victim's family sue the mothafookin DA who allowed this animal back on the streets more than once?! These insane decisions cost people their lives, yet there's zero accountability for these gutless SOBs in charge 馃が馃が馃が
I agree we need some policies changes too. We are being too solf on punnish criminal they are just getting a slap on the wrist and send out to the streets

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So he used to work at the same burger king a year ago. That really interesting hmmm.
He knew the ins and outs..the amount of cash the store would probably have at that time etc...it's still doesn't make sense why he killed the girl. I don't think he knew her and I don't think she is the one that got him fired since she was probably a new hire. This guy should rott in hell.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That fool isn't even an African American. He's Jamaican.
It's so funny and ridiculous. You not an african American citizen yet you want reparations? I wonder what made him so entitled and who put those thoughts in his head.

Premium Member
That fool isn't even an African American. He's Jamaican.
Jamaica was a conduit for the African slave trade for a very long time...so YES he is an African living in America. The dumbest thing a west indian can say is "im not black im****"
In all my years I never heard a irish italian polish etc say shit like "im not white im irish" thats that separatism amongst ppl of African descent that has to disappear

Premium Member
It's so funny and ridiculous. You not an african American citizen yet you want reparations? I wonder what made him so entitled and who put those thoughts in his head.
Other than the fact that he's obviously deranged鉂 This country was founded by ppl like him... entitled rapers robbers n killers. They got monuments in their honor for introducing free/ cheap labor to this country...labor that ppl still havent been compensated for.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts