Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPDATE: So finally seems like I am cashing out some of the good karma from the past.

After posting a thread yesterday marveling at my good fortune of 4 rides for $153. And $60 tips...

I get a call from one of my past customers the older lady who has become my regular, who called me to ask if I could take her to San Jose to pick up her mom again from the nursing home for the weekend. I agreed, drove to her house and she pinged me when I arrived.

We drove to San Jose and picked up her mom from the nursing home and drove back... $206+250 tip. And the best part is I am driving her mom back to San Jose on Sunday night!!!

This is why it's important to build relationships on uber. As some know from a previous thread this lady is a regular who will only ride with me..

She had a previous male driver who was disrespectful with her, and she has told uber in the past she would only ride with a female and with me..

So everyone should keep in mind that there are really good people like this using the uber platform.. don't lose hope on the days you get a bunch of bad non-tipping/rude/drunk obnoxious pax..

So for the day the summary:

5 rides= $360
Tips= $310

And another guaranteed $200+tip ride sunday....!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reads more like an advertorial. You must be working for Uber.
Haha...I am one of the biggest anti-uber posters here... to make clear...THE RESULTS I POSTED ARE NOT TYPICAL...

AND VERY RARE!!!

If you look at my posting history you'll see that I am very anti-uber and uber has even given out my personal information to a stalker..

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
UPDATE: So finally seems like I am cashing out some of the good karma from the past.

After posting a thread yesterday marveling at my good fortune of 4 rides for $153. And $60 tips...

I get a call from one of my past customers the older lady who has become my regular, who called me to ask if I could take her to San Jose to pick up her mom again from the nursing home for the weekend. I agreed, drove to her house and she pinged me when I arrived.

We drove to San Jose and picked up her mom from the nursing home and drove back... $206+250 tip. And the best part is I am driving her mom back to San Jose on Sunday night!!!

This is why it's important to build relationships on uber. As some know from a previous thread this lady is a regular who will only ride with me..

She had a previous male driver who was disrespectful with her, and she has told uber in the past she would only ride with a female and with me..

So everyone should keep in mind that there are really good people like this using the uber platform.. don't lose hope on the days you get a bunch of bad non-tipping/rude/drunk obnoxious pax..

5 rides= $360
Tips= $310

So you're back?

·
Registered
15,927 Posts

5 rides= $360
Tips= $310

Did she pee in your car this time?

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
^^^
Whatever happened to him?
I heard that he went to jail for some extended period of time... IRS or something like that.
Too lazy to look it up right now.
No idea, but I bought his life changing program. It was bunch of bs that made no sense.

Reactions: Uber-Doober

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
If I didn't know better, I would think someone broke into Raquel's account and is really an Uber shill. Welcome back but you are giving false hope to the newbies. What are you now, Uber Black?
I came along to UPFN after Raquel so I am wondering if her new posts are consistent with her old posts?

Edit: I have had the same thoughts about others in the past.... inconsistencies.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts