Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone able to see beyond 1 hour from now what he boost promotion is??

I updated the app on my iPhone 6S and it only displays "upcoming promotion" for the next hour as supposed to the whole weekend. This makes it impossible for me to plan my routes and schedule.

Sucks! How it seems to me that Uber's business motto is to keep us more and more in the dark.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hello everyone,
I was wondering where in the app can I see these promotions/boost/incentives plz. I've been driving for 3 weeks now putting over 25hrs+ and I never see such at all. I even emailed uber and, well, their scripted answer didn't help much.

thx

·
Registered
3 Posts
is anyone able to see beyond 1 hour from now what he boost promotion is??

I updated the app on my iPhone 6S and it only displays "upcoming promotion" for the next hour as supposed to the whole weekend. This makes it impossible for me to plan my routes and schedule.

Sucks! How it seems to me that Uber's business motto is to keep us more and more in the dark.
I'm having the same problem. So annoying. I can't open the details of any upcoming promotions, only the current time frame. Never was like this before. I've tried hopelessly trying to get an answer from uber, but instead get scripted cookie cutter replies with erroneous and unrelated information. Have you had any luck resolving this issue? Is it an app issue or a new uber policy to piss off its drivers? Thanks

·
Banned
2,257 Posts
Hello everyone,
I was wondering where in the app can I see these promotions/boost/incentives plz. I've been driving for 3 weeks now putting over 25hrs+ and I never see such at all. I even emailed uber and, well, their scripted answer didn't help much.

thx
CALL THEM. DONT EMAIL THESE STUPID USELESS PEOPLE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts