Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always a couple of good deals you can find for the unlimited car washes for the month. Had an unlimited package at a local gas station 12$ a month outside 5$ a month inside. Go for my wash today and my car was declined.

Computer said I needed to upgrade to a commercial pass which is 30$ out 30$ in. Of course I knew the rules and before each wash down the street I would take off anything resembling a rideshare car. 7 months every day no problems and poof denied.

Can't complain in the least but I would just love to know how they found out! Managers there were cool as heck and washed in and out for free for me and told me to call corporate to talk to them. Figure I'll try to get my ducks in a row and see if this happened to anyone else and how before I call. 17$ a month is a lot nicer then 60$

Was a delta sonic if that matters. Been googling crud for like an hour now...

·
Registered
397 Posts
I like our local car wash. Two cars, unlimited, $29/month. My wife doesn't care for it but for her share she will use the free vacuums and I'll take her car through occasionally.

·
Registered
61 Posts
If you got denied, it's not exactly "unlimited." I'd call their corporate office, make complaints on Google and Yelp, and see if anything comes of it.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Funny thing is the "commercial" excuse I drive a taxi clearly painted as a taxi with cab as part of the name...with toplight actually stating taxi........and I only pay $30 a month for unlimited car washed at one that vacuums inside washes Windows inside and dries vehicle......they don't care that it's a commercial vehicle

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was very lame I've had it for 6 months no problem. Bought it on sale dirt cheap. Calling corporate tomorrow and will see what I can do. Deny deny deny! Was just curious how the hell that knew I worked for lyft.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts