Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need to unite as a cohesive unit to overcome uber! They have cut our pay so drastically without notice! They dictate to US policies and procedures, codes of conduct, mandate us to sign an arbitration agreement. For a tech company that is not a transportation company. They're acting more along the lines of an employer. This recent cut dictating to us the rate of our services. Prove beyond a doubt in my opinion that work actually been defrauded worker rights health insurance and benefits. I've been in the transportation industry for over 15 years. I am A license CDL holder. I've my own transportation company with four trucks and six drivers in the past. I'm not saying I know everything about the industry. But I understand the fact by labeling us as independent contractors. It greatly increases the probability of their company. While at the same time denies us the benefits required by law as an employee!

Do you realize by cutting your pay by 25% or more in any state in the United States. You would qualify for unemployment insurance!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just enlightening people. Trying to start a movement! I think it's a great thing in concept! Unfortunately the company has moved from the path of the original concept! I'm not just a disgruntled driver! I was in the top 20% of drivers in the Greenville County area! The wages they provided was fair and cost-effective. But unfortunately they have cut the rate so dramatically is practically well below minimum wage. When you average how many hours your online compare to your income. What I'm proposing is not just the complaint board! I'm proposing we all get together unified as a front and negotiate for our money back!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
you guys had it good for a long time and still have it better than most of the country, the majority markets are $0.65 a mile for X and $1.15 for XL , Orlando has been $0.75 or less for X and $1.45 or less for XL for over the past year, yes as long as drivers are willing to do it Uber will keep lowering prices, come together if you can and turn the damn thing off

1 - 6 of 6 Posts