Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I pick up at a Dulles airport and the destination is National Air and Space Museum (downtown) around 7pm. I confirm the destination as usual,
Me: "Air and Space museum, in the city?"
Pax: "Yep" - (obviously listening to something on her phone with ear buds)
Me: "Great" (had my destination filter on for the Verizon Center, so great success...)

...pax makes a couple calls, not having a good week, flew into DCA, hotel is out at Dulles, event is in the city, $55 Uber's back and forth...blah blah blah, we get to the city just getting off 395 at L'enfant and the phone conv turns to the event and location she is going to and confusion ensues. Her event is at the Udvar Hazy Air and Space Museum a couple miles from where I picked her up.

Pax is pretty angry now, so I ask if we're headed back....yep

Then she thanks me for being nice and is pleasant for the entire return trip. I did not see that coming. Turned my week around uber-wise. Another thing you probably won't believe: went from Dulles to downtown back to Dulles in 82 minutes.

Thursday night turned out okay, except the Caps got blasted...and no tip...

·
Premium Member
27,930 Posts
Hoping you made her change the destination through the app. Otherwise Rohit may give you a hard time.

·
Registered
509 Posts
what happen if rider dont change the destination?

Normally, uber pays for the total of driven miles, or is a preventive action in case rider requests an adjustment?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.