Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://onlineathens.com/blotter/2017-02-19/intoxicated-girl-atlanta-throws-passes-out-uber-car

A 17-year old Atlanta girl was arrested early Friday after an Uber driver complained she was intoxicated and passed out in his car, Athens-Clarke County police said.

Then teen was awake when police arrived on the scene, and she had vomited in the car and on herself, according to police.

After an ambulance crew checked her out and determined she was "fine," police said the teenager was charged with public intoxication and underage consumption of alcohol.

·
Premium Member
63,058 Posts
http://onlineathens.com/blotter/2017-02-19/intoxicated-girl-atlanta-throws-passes-out-uber-car

A 17-year old Atlanta girl was arrested early Friday after an Uber driver complained she was intoxicated and passed out in his car, Athens-Clarke County police said.

Then teen was awake when police arrived on the scene, and she had vomited in the car and on herself, according to police.

After an ambulance crew checked her out and determined she was "fine," police said the teenager was charged with public intoxication and underage consumption of alcohol.
Thank Goodness UBER saved that poor misguided inebriated young lady from being the victem of some unscrupulous bar patron.
Rescued by the UBER driver and delivered SAFELY out of harms way ! Thinking only of her SAFETY AND WELL BEING, the Valiant UBER driver called the proper authorities to Ensure she was in no danger !
Thanks to UBER danger was averted !

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Thank Goodness UBER saved that poor misguided inebriated young lady from being the victem of some unscrupulous bar patron.
Rescued by the UBER driver and delivered SAFELY out of harms way ! Thinking only of her SAFETY AND WELL BEING, the Valiant UBER driver called the proper authorities to Ensure she was in no danger !
Thanks to UBER danger was averted !
He would have taken her to his home but he couldn't get past the smell of vomit

·
Registered
747 Posts
Why was that a news article? Aren't people arrested for doing something stupid all the time? NOw I got to clean my cookies folder cuz I went to that site, not realizing the entire article was already posted.
The OPs version was a much better presentation too.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why was that a news article? Aren't people arrested for doing something stupid all the time? NOw I got to clean my cookies folder cuz I went to that site, not realizing the entire article was already posted.
The OPs version was a much better presentation too.
It's shouldn't be but does highlight the sistuation when you as a driver have options besides filing a mess report and collect $200....and may never even see the charge. It sucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts