Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some drivers don't accept "poor" but l did. After accept the ping l always tap "not accept new request" sent rider direct to their destination.
We are rates counts by time and Mile, why take more rider at same direction?. If we all only accept one poor at one riding, l think uber might change policy because it's lost money for every Ride.
Post your opinion.

lol...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
Some drivers don't accept "poor" but l did. After accept the ping l always tap "not accept new request" sent rider direct to their destination.
We are rates counts by time and Mile, why take more rider at same direction?. If we all only accept one poor at one riding, l think uber might change policy because it's lost money for every Ride.
Post your opinion.

lol...
Wow! You are so Smart!o_O

·
Premium Member
5,139 Posts
News! uber removes stop new request button on uberpool rides. Simply ignore the effin ping man lol
Even worse, take uber x pings all day and deal with notorious backseat drivers. Get an uber x with 3 people, with the 3rd person sitting in the front and talking everyone's ears off, instead of sitting in the back with the other 2. Both have their good and bad things about them.

Post your opinion.

lol...
Uber can one day end up deactivating people who do this, so I do not put stop request after the first pick up unless I am going through a very busy area, like Flatbush/Atlantic/Barclays center area.

·
Premium Member
2,558 Posts
Even worse, take uber x pings all day and deal with notorious backseat drivers. Get an uber x with 3 people, with the 3rd person sitting in the front and talking everyone's ears off, instead of sitting in the back with the other 2. Both have their good and bad things about them.

Uber can one day end up deactivating people who do this, so I do not put stop request after the first pick up unless I am going through a very busy area, like Flatbush/Atlantic/Barclays center area.
For once i agree w you. Taking app pings all day gotta suck. However, it is far simpler to do one ride at a time. Also at least people in x are paying to be annoying. Pool pax are annoying and even cheaper than the cheap x pax anyways.

·
Premium Member
9,104 Posts
Post your opinion.

lol...
If we all ignore pool then Uber might change policy :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Post your opinion.

lol...
Uber will take that "stop request" feature off during pool just like lyft before they take away uber pool.

·
Premium Member
10,433 Posts
Post your opinion.

lol...
You're right, uber will change it by removing "stop new request" button and make it lyft like. :confused:

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
You guys keep doing that and these cheapskates are never going to order an uber X ever again, why would they when they can go to JFK at less than half of a normal X price and soon enough, we will no longer see any X requests.
I don't mind uber making money out of X rides, this was never about us against them or trying to make them lose $ for the F sake.

·
Super Moderator
3,087 Posts
You guys keep doing that and these cheapskates are never going to order an uber X ever again, why would they when they can go to JFK at less than half of a normal X price and soon enough, we will no longer see any X requests.
I don't mind uber making money out of X rides, this was never about us against them or trying to make them lose $ for the F sake.
I've been on this point of view forever. But you can't control other drivers and a lot don't understand how devaluing Uber X by constantly putting "no new requests" for Pool conditions the pax to always order pool because they get X service with drivers doing that.

Want to know what's next when pax are accustomed to that? Uber decreases X rates for drivers because you've conditioned the pax to pay less for more so why should Uber keep paying the driver more? They've already increased their prices twice without increasing our share. Take a look at the minimum fare for X pax now. It's $9.17 and we are still given $5.39(25%ers)... Don't forget Uber double dips on sales tax they over-estimate and take from pax and then take from us and keep the drivers share.

Pool minimum $6.94(first rider) We get $5.39 still. Uber wins every single ride. You just get shafted the hardest when you take Pool.

·
Premium Member
1,909 Posts
I've been on this point of view forever. But you can't control other drivers and a lot don't understand how devaluing Uber X by constantly putting "no new requests" for Pool conditions the pax to always order pool because they get X service with drivers doing that.

Want to know what's next when pax are accustomed to that? Uber decreases X rates for drivers because you've conditioned the pax to pay less for more so why should Uber keep paying the driver more? They've already increased their prices twice without increasing our share. Take a look at the minimum fare for X pax now. It's $9.17 and we are still given $5.39(25%ers)... Don't forget Uber double dips on sales tax they over-estimate and take from pax and then take from us and keep the drivers share.

Pool minimum $6.94(first rider) We get $5.39 still. Uber wins every single ride. You just get shafted the hardest when you take Pool.
Because you are a moderator...you should ban from this forum whoever open a post about pool and who still take Uber poop.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts