Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, part time Canberra Uber driver here, I remember a few weeks back some drivers were looking for cheap mobile plans. I have attached a link below to a freinds and family 25% off deal on ALL Optus plans. It is currently advertised over at oz bargain so click on the link and click on the "go to deal" button and have a look at the plans available.

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/294679

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi guys, part time Canberra Uber driver here, I remember a few weeks back some drivers were looking for cheap mobile plans. I have attached a link below to a freinds and family 25% off deal on ALL Optus plans. It is currently advertised over at oz bargain so click on the link and click on the "go to deal" button and have a look at the plans available.

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/294679
No.....not good!!! 25% Off already high prices means NOTHING. I will see you my Corolla for $100,000... less 25%.... . FMD so what?! Voda and a STACK of others WAYYYYY CHEAPER.

·
Registered
248 Posts
No.....not good!!! 25% Off already high prices means NOTHING. I will see you my Corolla for $100,000... less 25%.... . FMD so what?! Voda and a STACK of others WAYYYYY CHEAPER.
Did you actually compare the offer to the market or are you just shooting your mouth off? Optus pricing at 25% off craps all over Vodafone and for say, an iPhone 7 on a plan with 10GB of data, I'm hard pressed to find another offer anywhere that comes close the Optus Family and Friends offer that Ashley_CBR has shared here.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Did you actually compare the offer to the market or are you just shooting your mouth off? Optus pricing at 25% off craps all over Vodafone and for say, an iPhone 7 on a plan with 10GB of data, I'm hard pressed to find another offer anywhere that comes close the Optus Family and Friends offer that Ashley_CBR has shared here.
I did my research....10GB data BS! Voda is wayyyy better. Check it out when you have time.

Vodaphone same price as optus..... inc 10GB data......but voda has 1,000 minutes overseas talk time versus optus 300 mins. Just google it. Its ALL on line.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Optus are absolutely hopeless to deal with. They sting you with sneaky charges and always mess up billing cycles, and when you call them you get transfered around like an idiot. Stay away!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Optus are absolutely hopeless to deal with. They sting you with sneaky charges and always mess up billing cycles, and when you call them you get transfered around like an idiot. Stay away!
AGREE 100%. Same as Telstra...pathetic. It is Vodafone for me, 1000 minutes overseas talk time a month... plus 10gb data. Awesome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts