Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I have driven for Uber Eats for about two years and recently turned 21 August 14th of this year. I have 3 years of driving record and a clean record... I was approved for UberX about two weeks ago and still having this same issue and Uber support won't fix it when "we've tried" and they keep giving me the go around... So annoying... I've tried all recommended "solutions" to fix this so I am asking for anyone's advice on how they got this fixed... I just want to drive for UberX and Uber Eats IF POSSIBLE otherwise if it isn't... I'll just drive UberX. Anyone know a solution how to fix this? Everytime I click "delivery" to switch it says... "At least one option needs to be on.". Please help... Photos attached.
Font Circle Darkness Brand Logo
Font Circle Darkness Brand Logo

·
Premium Member
9,459 Posts
If doesn't look like they have enabled x on your account or you would have that option in the same screen. You either need to go to a green light hub or I would try emailing and sending that screen shot explaining that they haven't enabled x on your account. Not much you can do but keep trying until you get one with 3 or more brain cells.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If doesn't look like they have enabled x on your account or you would have that option in the same screen. You either need to go to a green light hub or I would try emailing and sending that screen shot explaining that they haven't enabled x on your account. Not much you can do but keep trying until you get one with 3 or more brain cells.
I've called 4 different times a of them saying it's active and you're good to go and then spoke to 1 technical support professional called, "Felix" giving me steps that don't even go with the app. I am just so confused on what to do. They all say it's activated and they all say I am good to go... So lost. I'm gonna try again tomorrow and blow up their phones and be on hold for 30 minutes each time I call as it is per usual. Customer Service on Uber sucks so bad.

·
Premium Member
9,459 Posts
Wow. It's like I haven't tried this before either.
21 years of rude huh. Someone actually tries to help you and you got attitude. I'm guessing that's why you've been so successful at solving the problem yourself. Hope you get it solved, pax deserve someone like you with such a winning personality.

·
Premium Member
7,412 Posts
So I have driven for Uber Eats for about two years and recently turned 21 August 14th of this year. I have 3 years of driving record and a clean record... I was approved for UberX about two weeks ago and still having this same issue and Uber support won't fix it when "we've tried" and they keep giving me the go around... So annoying... I've tried all recommended "solutions" to fix this so I am asking for anyone's advice on how they got this fixed... I just want to drive for UberX and Uber Eats IF POSSIBLE otherwise if it isn't... I'll just drive UberX. Anyone know a solution how to fix this? Everytime I click "delivery" to switch it says... "At least one option needs to be on.". Please help... Photos attached. View attachment 619911 View attachment 619912
No X here , pal.

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
So I have driven for Uber Eats for about two years and recently turned 21 August 14th of this year. I have 3 years of driving record and a clean record... I was approved for UberX about two weeks ago and still having this same issue and Uber support won't fix it when "we've tried" and they keep giving me the go around... So annoying... I've tried all recommended "solutions" to fix this so I am asking for anyone's advice on how they got this fixed... I just want to drive for UberX and Uber Eats IF POSSIBLE otherwise if it isn't... I'll just drive UberX. Anyone know a solution how to fix this? Everytime I click "delivery" to switch it says... "At least one option needs to be on.". Please help... Photos attached. View attachment 619911 View attachment 619912
What kind of vehicle are you signed up with?

Year/make/model. # of doors

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
21 years of rude huh. Someone actually tries to help you and you got attitude. I'm guessing that's why you've been so successful at solving the problem yourself. Hope you get it solved, pax deserve someone like you with such a winning personality.
It's the fact that you didn't read the post and then post something that has a lot of common sense indicating that I haven't tried these things or I am not doing them right considering me an idiot. I'm not being rude, it's using sarcasm for those that don't read the post fully. My apologies if you think I am being rude but I am being straight with you. If you can't handle these type of responses then sorry to burst your bubble but you shouldn't be on a forum or "attempting to help" have you ever tried helping someone that has anger mental illness or not right? I'm sure you haven't considering your response. You have a great day and continue to "try and be helpful" by stating common sense statements.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well if you have, you sure did not communicate that to us. Starting out with attitude is the wrong way to start out on a forum. Especially when you're asking for help. Good luck
Like I said to the other individual. It isn't rude. It's towards someone that didn't read the entire post and continued to post something that uses common sense. Sorry if that came out wrong but you may or may not receive different responses from other individuals on a forum. If you can't handle it... Sorry to hurt you, but don't be on public forums.

·
Registered
277 Posts
2021, Nissan, Kicks SR. 4 doors, seats 5 including driver. They said my vehicle is approved and that I am approved to drive for UberX.
Looks like your well on your way…….. to sucking the life outta that car , your bout to get everything you’ve ever dreamed about with this little job , you def deserve all the things Uber has in store for ya , savor it . And come back and share all your words of wisdom you glean from it . Your gonna love this job as it appears your future is bright .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like your well on your way…….. to sucking the life outta that car , your bout to get everything you’ve ever dreamed about with this little job , you def deserve all the things Uber has in store for ya , savor it . And come back and share all your words of wisdom you glean from it . Your gonna love this job as it appears your future is bright .
I work a state job and work Friday-Monday 0500-2000(sometimes 2100) and I would only do this like once maybe twice a week and not for long. I'm not really going to "suck the life out of this car". But alright. Why do people posts when it doesn't help jack? I don't understand the logic of people.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I work a state job and work Friday-Monday 0500-2000(sometimes 2100) and I would only do this like once maybe twice a week and not for long. I'm not really going to "suck the life out of this car". But alright. Why do people posts when it doesn't help jack? I don't understand the logic of people.
Well , your not very perceptive now are we ? My replie was a statement , however do enjoy that side hustle .

Bye-bye , and poof , you were gone 😁

Scott

·
Premium Member
7,412 Posts
It's the fact that you didn't read the post and then post something that has a lot of common sense indicating that I haven't tried these things or I am not doing them right considering me an idiot. I'm not being rude, it's using sarcasm for those that don't read the post fully. My apologies if you think I am being rude but I am being straight with you. If you can't handle these type of responses then sorry to burst your bubble but you shouldn't be on a forum or "attempting to help" have you ever tried helping someone that has anger mental illness or not right? I'm sure you haven't considering your response. You have a great day and continue to "try and be helpful" by stating common sense statements.
Let s .revise your last comment . You came here for help and act like an a*** to people that are just trying to help you and now expect the same people to apologize for not being more understanding of your mental illness issues? Really ?????

1 - 20 of 36 Posts