Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i noticed i very rarey get badges or notes from passengers as a driver. Maybe 2x a week.

Then ive been taking rides as a pax and im not getting an option to do it at all, or maybe there is but its extremely hard to find.

Anyone help?

·
Premium Member
2,816 Posts
Hi i noticed i very rarey get badges or notes from passengers as a driver. Maybe 2x a week.

Then ive been taking rides as a pax and im not getting an option to do it at all, or maybe there is but its extremely hard to find.

Anyone help?
Cash aka bank notes, are the only badges/notes acceptable to drivers today. Skip the lipstick and pay the pigs.

·
6,122 Posts
Had to luck as I don't normally look at those. 1 Week ago I got a Above and Beyond badge and a note saying "Thanks for taking our drunk home!!! XO"

See another one from a few weeks ago "FLKeys, I don't remember but thank you for saving me. I owe you my life."

Actually there are a lot of thank you messages in there.

·
Premium Member
15,802 Posts
.....when a pax I've not seen how to add badges either. It is either gone, or non-intuitively hiding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts